Hii, new and confused!

gygyme

hiii hello everyone, (I hope I'm doing this right lol, I'm not very used to writing in forums, sorry.) i'm gyme, nice to meet you.

i enjoy vns a lot, more specifically otomes but I have read my fair share of all sorts of types of vns lol since i have irl friends who enjoy them as well

english isn't my native language, spanish is, so please understand if I make any mistake^^

to say a bit about me, mainly im an artist and i've been developing my own visual novel for a while now. im really enjoying it and also makes me think about all the hard work that goes into making one. hopefully i'll have a demo done by december this year, who knows. 

anyways, looking forward to meeting and talking with other vn enjoyers and developers !! 

Welcome to our forum! You just joined in a resurgence of the place after 6 years. We actually have a couple spanish speakers in this place, and there is a thread by @Okarinabout the situation of Visual Novels in the Spanish community.

Maybe there is smth you can contribute. Otherwise, just introduce your commission card or website in the Creative Corner :)

Hope you feel welcome in Fuwanovel!

7 minutes ago, HataVNI said:

Welcome to our forum! You just joined in a resurgence of the place after 6 years. We actually have a couple spanish speakers in this place, and there is a thread by @Okarinabout the situation of Visual Novels in the Spanish community.

Maybe there is smth you can contribute. Otherwise, just introduce your commission card or website in the Creative Corner :)

Hope you feel welcome in Fuwanovel!

Thank you so much, this community has been very welcoming so far, thank u!