GAME RELEASE - ShiniKiss (Shinigami no Kiss wa Wakare no Aji)

Guest madoka12345

Guest madoka12345

10848987103_c08d7001e0_o.png

Shinigami no Kiss wa Wakare no Aji

by Kohaku Translations

VNDB

Kohaku Translations has finished their ShiniKiss project!  Nay's in the process of uploading the game right now!

The patch announcement adds:

I haven't played the game yet, and reviews seem overall positive but mixed.  Have any of you played this yet?  Anybody looking forward to it?

NOTE: In case the internet blows up, here's a copy of the font settings reference image:

10848712235_7b7ef9381a_o.png

Just came out

http://vndb.org/v1660

Edited by Steve
Added Tay's info

10848987103_c08d7001e0_o.png

Shinigami no Kiss wa Wakare no Aji

by Kohaku Translations

VNDB

Kohaku Translations has finished their ShiniKiss project!  Nay's in the process of uploading the game right now!

The patch announcement adds:

The patch translates everything except for the Font Settings window. I made a reference image for that if you want to change, well, font settings. I recommend at least adding drop shadow to make it easier to read.

I haven't played the game yet, and reviews seem overall positive but mixed.  Have any of you played this yet?  Anybody looking forward to it?

NOTE: In case the internet blows up, here's a copy of the font settings reference image:

10848712235_7b7ef9381a_o.png

Edited by Steve
spoilered this post as it is quoted in the first post

Dude, there is no way I can say anything about this game without giving it away.  It's a nakige, but If I go into the details I can guarantee you'll want to kill me later.  Just enjoy it.  Don't look at it like one of Key's games though... for one thing, it isn't very comedic.  I don't recall laughing much during the course of the game, though I do remember crying.  I remember it as an emotionally-moving story, especially the shinigami's path. 

Guest madoka12345

Dude, there is no way I can say anything about this game without giving it away.  It's a nakige, but If I go into the details I can guarantee you'll want to kill me later.  Just enjoy it.  Don't look at it like one of Key's games though... for one thing, it isn't very comedic.  I don't recall laughing much during the course of the game, though I do remember crying.  I remember it as an emotionally-moving story, especially the shinigami's path. 

Well I didn't see a rape nor a death tag (Excluding Life and Death Drama) so I will check this out for sure.

Ahh I wanna play this... but I *just* started Grisaia. This will definitely be next~

Haha~!  That's super funny, because that's exactly why I'm not playing Shinigami no Kiss right now.  But I've been playing Grisaia for a few weeks: almost done with that common route, yay~!

Haha~!  That's super funny, because that's exactly why I'm not playing Shinigami no Kiss right now.  But I've been playing Grisaia for a few weeks: almost done with that common route, yay~!

What a coincidence~ XD How are you liking it so far? And how many hours would you say the common route is? I've heard it's pretty long.