Otome Game Koezaru wa Akai Hana to be released on Switch and Steam in English and Chinese

Shiawase_Rina

Koezaru.wa.Akai.Hana.600.3602168.jpg

Operetta Due and Dramatic Create announced that Koezaru wa Akai Hana (en: The Crimson Flower that Divides: Lunar Coupling) will be released on Switch and Steam in Japanese, English, and Chinese next year.

Here is the announcement on Twitter. 

Koezaru wa Akai Hana was originally released in 2012 as an 18+ Otome Game. Two years later an all-ages version (17+) was released for PSP and later for PS Vita as well.

We don't know yet if the Steam version will be the original 18+ version or the all-ages version. But to be save we should expect the all-ages version.

Still, as there are very few 18+ Otome Games playable in English I hope there will be a way to play the original version as well.

I personally know of the game from review/summaries made by JP players. I don't know if I'll like it due to the subject matter but I will try it out!

I recommend Otome Kitten's article for more detailed information.

Plot summary:

A land where women are scarce due to a fatal disease.

Naala, a girl who lives in the southern country Ruse, lost her only blood relative at a young age when her mother was stolen away by the Northern country Nasula.

The one who supported her was her adored "older brother" and childhood friend Olli, who was to be the next king.

Several years after that nightmarish night, Naala has been adopted by the royal family, and had begun passing her days peacefully as Olli's fiancé.

However, the nightmare returns with an attack by Nasula's army to steal women.

The time for a decision approaches.

Is being captured a future of subordination, or...

[source: vndb]

Edited by HataVNI
Made the link into a twitter embed and added a quote box for formatting reasons

I try for days to unpack them, but I can't ....😔 You can try this, it uses yu-ris engine. 

The game will be ported to steam too, so the engine will be unity (probably). So what can do is take the r18+ text and translate it and once the game is out put it in along with the cg. Or do the opposite, take the English text and put it in the Japanese version. You need someone ace in programming overall and translator.

Edited by yurisu