VN Dev Wiki: Contribution Call!

poptartguy87

Hata recommended I post about this over at Fuwa, so here I am! I hope this is the right spot. If there is a better place, feel free to move it.

In an effort to gather visual novel development resources into one comprehensive place, those of us over at the DevTalk Discord Server (link to invite) have started up a wiki!

Aptly named the VN Dev Wiki (link), it is a very recent project and still very much in its infancy. At this time, not a whole lot of content has been created, and some articles require expansions and more image examples. If you can please help us out and maybe port some of your own guides and definitions over to the wiki, that would be great!

There are two types of articles: the usual wiki article, and the more subjective "guide" article, both of which are covered in the Manual of Style (link). We also have a non-exhaustive Article Wishlist (link). Feel free to discuss contributions and ask questions on either the wiki talk pages themselves or in the #wiki-project channel in the DevTalk server.

We hope you can help out!