Ren'ai x Royale Upcoming Release by Nekonyan

littleshogun

Yeah Nekonyan already have plan to release it on 30th later (Or maybe October 1st later). Anyway from the review I know that it's reception is lesser compared to Karichaimashita (Which is already divisive enough on it's own), so perhaps if I may give some advice it would be better to expect this as usual ASa Project comedy instead of romantic comedy VN, which of course can be enjoyable on it's own. Oh, and ASa Project here really write one of the side heroine, Yuna, as prominent as the four main heroines with her having 14 scenes which is definitely more than joke routes in Karichaimashita (For comparison the four main heroines have average 22 scenes with the one that has most scenes is ironically Yuna's fellow idol Renna at 27 scenes). Anyway the tweet for the proof below.

And yes it's already has Steam store page of it, so you know where to get it from.

PS - I can see that the translator definitely want to make reference toward Kaguya-sama manga here, which somehow fitting seeing that Karichaimashita here took some reference from (Infamous) Kanokari manga.

Edited by littleshogun

• 2 weeks later...