Can anyone suggest me a visual novel?

Akatsubaki

Hello guys! I just finished Rewrite and I'm trying to find another visual novel to read. Any kind of visual novel is ok as long its not BL, yuri (well i guess this one is ok), nukige. But if I have to choose, I want something like G-Senjou no Maou, or something light-hearted like Hoshizora no Memoria (basically romance stuffs).. Oh another thing., if possible only translated novels because still cannot read kanjis (only basic ones)Well here are the visual novels I have read so far:

G-Senjou no Maou

Sharin no Kuni Himawari no Shoujo

Hoshizora no Memoria

Fate/Stay Night

Steins;Gate

DearDrops

Little Busters

Kara no Shoujo

If My Heart Had Wings

Grisaia no Kajitsu

Muv-Luv (extra, unlimited, alternative)

Shuffle (not the fandisks though)

Canvas 2

Da Capo 2

Ever 17

Rewrite

Swan Song

Majikoi (well the translated stuff)

Yume Miru Kusuri

Edelweiss

Hope you can help me :D

Guest madoka12345

Hmm is it still worth playing clannad even though I watched the animes (including after story)? and I'll try to check that 50 vns thing too thanks

There is a route for each girl for the first half, I did not watch the first season so that was all new to me, and I do believe some stuff is new but I never did finish it.

Hmm is it still worth playing clannad even though I watched the animes (including after story)? and I'll try to check that 50 vns thing too thanks

Why yes of course it is, the Novel has even more stuff than the anime as hard as that is to believe. Mainly because the anime focused on Nagise but in the novel you can fully focus on each heroine individually.

Yea, all I play are romance/comedy games,

Since you're willing to read partials, I got one for you that you've gotta try:

-Brighter than Dawning Blue.

-I see you haven't read "Mirai no Kimi to Subete no Uta ni" or any of the vocaloid games.

-I see Da Capo 2 on there but not the original Da Capo...

-I don't see Flyable Heart (but you probably should wait for a better translation anyway)

Yes, YES, for the love of all that is unholy YES READ CLANNAD.  I have gone through the visual novel at least 4 times in the past 2 years, and I'm even considering going through it again.  Try giving Dengeki Stryker a shot.  For what it is, I thoroughly enjoyed it.  The main character was very enjoyable, the story was strong (albeit very odd as well).  Also, if you have several hundred hours of your life to waste, give Kamidori Alchemy Meister a shot, because why the hell not.  You should have played the original Da Capo before Da Capo 2 honestly, but if you still can, go back and do it, not something you want to skip.  Have you considered Deus Machina Demonbane?  That is one of my all-time favorites because it just has so much strong character development, and one of my favorite OSTs I have ever had the pleasure of listening to.  Hinatabokko, was something I enjoyed quite a bit, was very cute, nice to read after doing nothing but violent games for a while.  Snow Sakura, is another one you might like since it's a stereotypical romance visual novel in my opinion; some nice characters, fairly nice story, just something to read.  Utawarerumono, the gameplay is not that difficult to get into, if you can get past it, the story is very enjoyable, and the characters in my opinion are very very strong.

Yes, YES, for the love of all that is unholy YES READ CLANNAD.  I have gone through the visual novel at least 4 times in the past 2 years, and I'm even considering going through it again.  Try giving Dengeki Stryker a shot.  For what it is, I thoroughly enjoyed it.  The main character was very enjoyable, the story was strong (albeit very odd as well).  Also, if you have several hundred hours of your life to waste, give Kamidori Alchemy Meister a shot, because why the hell not.  You should have played the original Da Capo before Da Capo 2 honestly, but if you still can, go back and do it, not something you want to skip.  Have you considered Deus Machina Demonbane?  That is one of my all-time favorites because it just has so much strong character development, and one of my favorite OSTs I have ever had the pleasure of listening to.  Hinatabokko, was something I enjoyed quite a bit, was very cute, nice to read after doing nothing but violent games fora while.  Snow Sakura, is another one you might like since it's a stereotypical romance visual novel in my opinion; some nice characters, fairly nice story, just something to read.  Utawarerumono, the gameplay is not that difficult to get into, if you can get past it, the story is very enjoyable, and the characters in my opinion are very very strong.

Wow! thanks for the detailed explanation of those novels! I'll definitely try those :D (and yeah i don't know why I went to Da Capo 2 first, when i was playing it i don't really get what was happening but i still loved it lol)

From your preference of light-hearted romance stuffs and from ones you haven't played, I would recommend Ef – A fairy tale of the two^^ And I see you had played Dear Drops, but not Kira Kira? It's spiritual predecessor? :P I also see you had played Ever 17, but do try the other kid VNs as well - Remember 11 and Never 7, both translated, and almost (just almost) on par with Ever 17.

That's all from me, the others that I could recommend had probably been mentioned by the others as well^^"

I only got one suggestion: Katahane

Story is fairly strong, the music is enjoyable as is, But it's strong points are the excellent atmosphere and "perspective-switching" that happens alot.

It's also divided into two parts: The main story, which is fairly lighthearted, and the Side chapters., which are mostly serious and with some excellent characterizations and story.