jZJOEnb.jpeg

Process of Elimination

MOzENFn.jpeg

Monster Menu: The Scavenger's Cookbook

RO3YPoj.jpeg

Raiden IV Mikado Remix

OXnGR7v.jpeg

GrimGrimoire OnceMore

W4EI3pu.jpeg                                                                                                                                                                            

I did forget that Grimgrimoire here is another Vanillaware game, which explain why I felt that the art is very similar with Odin Sphere when I see it. Well still too bad that there's no Steam release for their game (Especially 13 Sentinels and Odin Sphere Remake), although then again I probably won't play their game anyway even if they released it on PC seeing that my laptop has low spec. Another NISA game that I can comment on is Monster Menu, in that from what I see it's obviously the mix between Disgaea and Delicious in Dungeon manga (Just convenient that Delicious in Dungeon has the anime announced), and from what I see it's still rare to see the RPG that use the food to boost the status (Other than Odin Sphere). Other than those two, no much that I can comment on NISA announcements here.

Edited by littleshogun

• 9 months later...