OmOneko milestone/progress - and help needed

Mattyd

Hi! 

2 years ago me and a team started making OmOneko:

unknown.png

We're almost ready to release Act 1, but need some things first...

Wanna help?

The background art for OmOneko is a combination of (mostly) Blender model renders, with some hand-drawn elements added. 

we're looking for another Blender modeler who would like to join our team and showcase their skills! (You do not have to be a master, just eager and reliable.)

DM me on discord Mattyd#8358

unknown.png

unknown.png?width=1259&height=702

Hmm, this does look cool. Did you like post this from a Discord server or the sort? It's kinda weirdly formatted with the black bars behind the text. Either way, if you want to find people who help it is the best you join the server of our new partners LoveVN!
If you don't find anything there you can check out NaiDriftlin's DevTalk community too - both are worth using!

1 minute ago, HataVNI said:

Hmm, this does look cool. Did you like post this from a Discord server or the sort? It's kinda weirdly formatted with the black bars behind the text. Either way, if you want to find people who help it is the best you join the server of our new partners LoveVN!
If you don't find anything there you can check out NaiDriftlin's DevTalk community too - both are worth using!

Yeah it does have a funky formatting, I had pulled from a reddit post on r/vndevs.

YES, I'm part of the LoveVn community - that's how I found my way here. (Also on DevTalk).

Glad you like the look of the VN, a lot of placeholders still. But a great team, Excellent story, and the OST is wonderful!!

(early Pepper sprite)

I think you've misspelled the topic's title ("OmOnkeo"). I think you can edit that yourself, so it should be fixable without too much issue. Do you have anything on what the VN is about that isn't in video form? I have a nigh-pathological distaste for video that isn't exactly what I like in videos, so I mostly just don't watch them.

• Mattyd changed the title to OmOneko milestone/progress - and help needed
56 minutes ago, Zakamutt said:

I think you've misspelled the topic's title ("OmOnkeo"). I think you can edit that yourself, so it should be fixable without too much issue. Do you have anything on what the VN is about that isn't in video form? I have a nigh-pathological distaste for video that isn't exactly what I like in videos, so I mostly just don't watch them.

Oh FFS - lol yes I did spell it wrong. Been one of those days...
Thanks for pointing that out, fixed.

The video is only one music track from the game, and that character's test sprite: expressions. Not any kind of playthrough.

Because so much of the art is still placeholder we haven't put anything together yet, but the art is coming together.

I can say that is is a deep story focused on romance with nuanced characters. We "undo the tropes" and our Beta readers have been hounding us for more!

:)

unknown.png

unknown.png