ArtGEN [motion NSFW sci-fi comics]

Melanoxylon

file.php?id=62516&mode=view

Join us here: https://melanoxyart.blogspot.com/

INTRO:

"Some men will die young, others will reach the age where they wish to have died young, the few others will achieve the peak to lead a life where they wish to never pass away.

age is an illusion of time playing with men's pain to justify their life. they will always be bidding for more time to have their age justified by the life they lead.

a body can only withstand a certain time, but the soul is immortal, or so does some wise men say. even wiser men will say your entire life could be immortalized, the time will just pass through it.

tragedy looming ahead to those who try to go against the force of time. alas, a fool will try anyway, who knows? after all, age is just an illusion.

this is the tale of a man who will witness the struggle between the soul and time. torn apart from the confusion of betrayal that will make him question the thing he believes and fight for. will the time be in his favor? will the life he led to do justice to him? will the age finally teach him the meaning of death? does the immortality will become the answer. . ."

Idk what futa you're seen in your time, but when I think futa then it is massive veiny gigachad cock on a girl and not feminine penis, that is more an association I have with femboys. If you wanna play a sick futa game btw, check this out:  Futa Fix

Anyways, I kinda like the visuals of the game above. It does look 3D, but not cheap unity assets 3D, but kinda subverse 3D.
Good luck producing such a game!

10 minutes ago, HataVNI said:

Idk what futa you're seen in your time, but when I think futa then it is massive veiny gigachad cock on a girl and not feminine penis, that is more an association I have with femboys. If you wanna play a sick futa game btw, check this out:  Futa Fix

Anyways, I kinda like the visuals of the game above. It does look 3D, but not cheap unity assets 3D, but kinda subverse 3D.
Good luck producing such a game!

Thanks for the rec bro. I literally cum buckets when I read/see futa shit. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...