Hello eroge-enjoyers! (18+ Eroge Dev and Fuwa Newbie) (NSFW content)

HatchWashere

And now, for something new and a little bit strange.

Spoiler

SclyLAC.png

I'm Hatch, the creator of "Outis Media," an eroge-producing brand determined to raise the bar of quality of the eroge produced in the West. I've been working on making this type of content for roughly 10 years, though it's only over the last two that we've finally begun to gain traction. I am someone who is generally disappointed in the low-quality eroge Westerners produce, and it has become my life's mission to change this and co-opt as many competent people as possible to help me in my crusade.

There's no obligation to pay for our content, but it would be wonderful if you could at least keep an eye on us to see if you like what you see. We're on Twitter, Subscribestar, Newgrounds and Itch. We produce doujinshi, short VNs and LNs at the moment. We're in the process getting into other forms of game production, too.

I generally don't go on about this sort of thing, but my biggest influences are the early Type Moon Works (I haven't really consumed much post-Fate), all of the 07th Exp catalogue and the Infinity Series (especially Remember 11). If you comb through our catalogue, you may pick up on those influences in some of our longer-form content. I really enjoy interacting with fellow enthusiasts, so if you have any strong opinions about anything by us feel free to leave a comment. I personally read through every response we get.

I was invited to post here by a committed member of this community and I'm happy to keep my ear to to ground and see what kinds of things come from this community, as well.

Thank you for your time, eroge-enjoyers.

Edited by HatchWashere
Broken link.

• HatchWashere changed the title to Hello eroge-enjoyers! (18+ Eroge Dev and Fuwa Newbie) (NSFW content)

Welcome here Hatch, hope you enjoy your time. We're both very ambitious people so I can fully understand you. I don't think however that all EVNs are bad, especially lately there has been a resurgence of really good ones. Mainly the ero market itself might be a bit oversaturated with cheap patreon constant money-collecting never to be finished games that suffer from feature-creep. But you make some good ones, despite them being mostly nukige on the shorter side with stellar art.

Thanks that you are participating in Fuwas resurgence, we can need a monster girl soldier such as you!

On 9/1/2022 at 4:50 PM, Saijoni said:

1. Do you ever plan making an RPG game (With RPG Maker realistically)

2. Do you ever plan to make a game with human girls?

1. Bern's Breeding Sim, a harpy-raising (?) sim is being built in Godot. I'd like to do other stuff like small RPGs in the future, as well, but it's limited but time and resources. Consider supporting us via word of mouth if you want to see more by us! Every day is a battle for visibility and more visibility means we can make more cool stuff for you all.

2. Sure! There's not much more to say other than "yes," you'll just have to wait and see.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...