Hello/Hola!

Diener

My name is Diener and I love VN and is what I spend most of my time. I'm from Latam, so my main language is spanish, but I also speak english (not perfectly, but at least I can communicate (?) and I've been doing reviews of VN for a few years now, but recently I've opened a blog where I'll publish reviews, articles and things about this niche in spanish because I want the Hispanic VN community to grow.

I'm very active in r/visualnovels (my name there is "Only_being"), but after thinking about it, I've decided to open an account in Fuwa Novel since I'm interested in interacting with more people who also like VN.

Hi and welcome to Fuwanovel! @HataVNI can probably relate to you given that he's strongly involved in a german-language fansite w. I've had a mixed opinion on the spanish scene, mostly because they tend to do english to spanish translations and then not credit the japanese to english translation team (it happened to me), but I know there are cool people doing jp->es translations and I actually did get credited once when I complained, so it's not all bad. In any case you're not part of any of that, and I wish you luck in growing the spanish scene.

Hola, welcome to Fuwanovel! I'm glad you found us here. If you are willing to grow the Hispanic community you are perfect here, because just recently someone made a convenient thread about the Hispanic VN scene and their history. Maybe you are involved in the fantranslation scene (which is still the best way to spread around the word in your country). If not it is worth getting involved in it for sure!

I hope you enjoy your time here, hop on the fuwa discord if you like!  

3 hours ago, Zakamutt said:

Hi and welcome to Fuwanovel! @HataVNI can probably relate to you given that he's strongly involved in a german-language fansite w. I've had a mixed opinion on the spanish scene, mostly because they tend to do english to spanish translations and then not credit the japanese to english translation team (it happened to me), but I know there are cool people doing jp->es translations and I actually did get credited once when I complained, so it's not all bad. In any case you're not part of any of that, and I wish you luck in growing the spanish scene.

Sorry to hear that. My main language is Spanish, but I prefer to read VN and be in the English community (I only read VN in Spanish if the VN doesn't have English patch yet) so I'm not really aware of the Spanish scene and these things you say about not crediting the English circles, but it's a shame that those things happen 😕

Most of the people who speak Spanish and read VN that I know prefer to read it in English and support the English scene! So there are cool people in the spanish community.

On 8/31/2022 at 12:17 PM, Diener said:

My name is Diener and I love VN and is what I spend most of my time. I'm from Latam, so my main language is spanish, but I also speak english (not perfectly, but at least I can communicate (?) and I've been doing reviews of VN for a few years now, but recently I've opened a blog where I'll publish reviews, articles and things about this niche in spanish because I want the Hispanic VN community to grow.

I'm very active in r/visualnovels (my name there is "Only_being"), but after thinking about it, I've decided to open an account in Fuwa Novel since I'm interested in interacting with more people who also like VN.

¡Hola Diener! Somos la Subnormal Gang, y estamos haciendo una VN, y nos gustaría que le echaras un ojo. Es nuestro primer proyecto, está en su fase Beta, y quisieramos saber qué te parece. Si ves algo que no cuadra, no dudes en decirlo ✪ ω ✪

https://noigs.itch.io/delta-demoesp

21_ins10.jpg

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________-

English:

Hi Diener! We are the Subnormal Gang and we are making a VN, and we would like you to take a look on it. It's our first project, it's on it's Beta phase, and we would like to know what do you think about it. If you see something is wrong, come and roast us! ✪ ω ✪

1 hour ago, SubnormalGang said:

¡Hola Diener! Somos la Subnormal Gang, y estamos haciendo una VN, y nos gustaría que le echaras un ojo. Es nuestro primer proyecto, está en su fase Beta, y quisieramos saber qué te parece. Si ves algo que no cuadra, no dudes en decirlo ✪ ω ✪

https://noigs.itch.io/delta-demoesp

21_ins10.jpg

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________-

English:

Hi Diener! We are the Subnormal Gang and we are making a VN, and we would like you to take a look on it. It's our first project, it's on it's Beta phase, and we would like to know what do you think about it. If you see something is wrong, come and roast us! ✪ ω ✪

Claro! También me gustan las westerns VN así que no hay problema. Ten por seguro que cuando lo lea hablaré de él en mi blog

Welcome to Fuwanovel. Seeing that r/visualnovels moderator has some bad decision and not to mention that literal autist who act like a bot keep saying that some VNs suck because it has mosaic along with some equally face-palming worthy statements, perhaps it would be for the best to joining Fuwanovel here. I did remember that I see your post several time on Reddit as well, so perhaps I should check it again later. Oh yeah there's also r/vns if you want another subreddit that was less problematic than r/visualnovels, although you may not quite interested with it which to say I can see why.

My rambling about the state of Reddit aside of course you can do what you've been doing in the past, and obviously you can also ask for VN Recommendations here if you feel like to do so. Lastly I hope that you'll have fun in here.

Edited by littleshogun

3 minutes ago, littleshogun said:

Welcome to Fuwanovel. Seeing that r/visualnovels moderator has some bad decision and not to mention that literal autist who act like a bot keep saying that some VNs suck because it has mosaic along with some equally face palm worthy statements, perhaps it would be for the best to joining Fuwanovel here. I did remember that I see your post several time on Reddit as well, so perhaps I should check it again later. Oh yeah there's also r/vns if you want another subreddit that was less problematic than r/visualnovels, although you may not quite interested with it which to say I can see why.

My rambling about the state of Reddit aside of course you can do what you've been doing in the past, and obviously you can also ask for VN Recommendations here if you feel like to do so. Lastly I hope that you'll have fun in here.

Ah yeah, Gambs and the other guy who hate mosaics (Who has insulted me in the past just for saying I enjoyed a moege that have mosaics lol).

Thank you for the welcome! I've been on r/vn, but I haven't interacted much there because of the drama that happened weeks ago with Gambs banning a user just for being on that subreddit. Still, I don't have problem with being in different VN communities, I am not a fanatic, I like to talk with other people who also likes VN.

Fuwanovel completely approves of r/vns. If gambs bans you from r/visualnovels (like he did with me) just go there. We're pretty much supportive of another and you can also post cool stuff from the forums here over there. They'll grow slowly but I believe people kind of know what is going on now and go to r/vns anyways. Also, fuwanovel links kinda get gatekept by the moderation staff on r/visualnovels to halt our growth. We don't really need them so let them be in their own bubble. Both communitys offer benefits to the entire VN community and this is all that counts. Making VNs great is not a matter of what platform we use, it is about the contents.