Inyouchuu: Insects of Insemination will release on August 29th on JAST!

HataVNI

JAST USA will be releasing the crazy insect game "Inyouchuu: Insects of Insemination" by japanese eroge company TinkerBell on the 29th of August in the JAST Store. We were kind of thinking that Tokyo Necro would come before it, but it is what it is.

Twitter Link

The audience for this game will probably be very interesting to see. There are crazy madmen like Echelon who are the craziest fans of that game series that you can imagine, but I don't think this will be a smash hit - if it doesn't gain some notoriety like Euphoria or other anime with an anime adaptation got. 

What do you guys think? Will you try it out?

Edited by Dergonu
Don't embed NSFW images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

From the moment I see the announcement of it, I can say that this is not what I'm interested with. That said though, I know there's fans of this game so obviously the release should be good for them. By the way in regard of the other VNs from TinkerBell (The company behind Inyochu), if someone ask what kind of VN from them that I want to see it localized, then I'll answer that I want Mugen no Sakura duology localized simply because it has magical girls as the main characters. I know that the reason for it is quite shallow, and besides it still has some disturbing sex contents anyway. Have fun if you already interested with Inyouchu here ever since JAST announced it on AX.

Edited by littleshogun

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/18/2022 at 5:21 AM, HataVNI said:

The audience for this game will probably be very interesting to see. There are crazy madmen like Echelon who are the craziest fans of that game series that you can imagine, but I don't think this will be a smash hit - if it doesn't gain some notoriety like Euphoria or other anime with an anime adaptation got. 

I have arrived. AMA... 🤣

I am glad that this game seems to have been a bit of a surprise to JAST following their discord and such since release. We dark fans have been bleeding dry for more extreme stuff so I think it came at the right time. I hope Tinker Bell is happy with this decision too and it bodes well for both parties... I need so much more Inyochu uncensored now! Aojiru wasn't lazy at all with the genitalia! Amazing stuff. And great to finally have one of the best games in English. I learned a lot more about Takeru's situation that I thought I knew...

Still on Sui's route now. 

Hopefully it still does well and people give it a shot. But jokes aside yeah, also know what you're getting into with this series...

I'd like to write up a little review for vndb once I fully finish it. Can I be objective? hmmm lol...

Edited by EchelonV

• 11 months later...
On 8/29/2022 at 5:12 PM, Nemesis said:

I'll be passing. This game reminds me of my trauma with 姦肉蟲川3.

Could you talk to me privately on Facebook, I'm interested in finding out what that novel is about, I could reward you if your information is true, if you really want to talk, send me a request to this account "Genry Cand" I think I'm the only one with that tag, I'll be waiting for your response >*-*>