[For Hire] Female Voice Artist / Voice Actress For Live Voice-Acting / Live Narration Of Any And All Types Of Genres – English

gohtrina

Hi everyone!

My name is Trina and I am working as a female voice artist / voice actress offering the service of live voice-acting / live narrating in English for basically everything and anything under the sun, including but not limited to any and all varieties of scripts, novels, storybooks, bedtime stories, manga, comics, webtoon, etc, regardless of the genre!

Please do not hesitate to visit my website at https://trinalivevoiceacting.wordpress.com/ for more information! 

Feel free to listen to my demos / samples and if you are interested in engaging me, I am most easily reachable via any of my social links listed at the bottom of the website!

Thank you so much for your time and look forward to hearing from you!

Edited by gohtrina

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • gohtrina changed the title to [For Hire] Female Voice Artist / Voice Actress For Live Voice-Acting / Live Narration Of Any And All Types Of Genres – English
On 8/17/2023 at 8:47 PM, HataVNI said:

Oh true. I remember you. I occasionally stumble over gigs, so if you don't mind I'll send them to you whether I find them. I do that for several VAs I know, so its not a special service though. Just gotta fight through the competition :)

Hihi! Have pm you!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...