Nagomibako English Translation Patch Released

PyroCyan

The complete patch for Nagomibako has been released! You can download the patch on the discord server here: https://discord.gg/2uxSVdHNHF 

Nagomibako is an FD for Cartagra that contains a short epilogue to tie up the loose ends. It also features a short story for Rin and a crossover between Cartagra and Pianissimo. However, Pianissimo is not required to enjoy Nagomibako.

Hope all of you enjoy reading it as much as I had fun working on it!

Thanks man! After you already patched the PE Version of Hoshi Ori Yume Mirai you deliver yet another banger title. Nagomibako from Innocent Grey, pretty nice taste you have for your projects. Is there a way to convince you to do Caucasus? I don't this ever get localized due to age. I will check this out and cover it on our German site probably tomorrow noon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 8/27/2022 at 1:38 PM, PyroCyan said:

If anyone is interested in reading a short blog post where I highlight a few lines and detail my thought process, feel free to read it here: https://pyrocyan.blogspot.com/2022/08/translation-corner-nagomibako.html

Let me know if stuff like this interests you guys and I can write more!

Leave the translations to the professionals, I hope MangaGamer eventually publishes PP Pianissimo.

It would be nice to have it localize by Mangagamer yeah, although I afraid that it might be not possible seeing that Mangagamer like to licensed more recent VNs, and frankly speaking I have no problem with it. Also both of Nagomibako and Pianissimo here are older Innocent Grey VNs on top being less popular, so I assume that Mangagamer won't be interested to license both, especially with the rumor that they won't localize Kara no Shoujo 3 because the sales from the first two VNs are not quite satisfying or something like that. So yeah I'm more or less give up on the chance that Mangagamer would localize both, although feel free to keep wishing if you want (Hopefully the motive is not because you want to see the hot sex CG and more because you want to keep supporting the developer).

PS - Very late to say this, but better late than never. Congratulation on Nagomibako release there, and thanks for the hard work to translating it.