Digimon Survive - More of a Visual Novel than an SRPG

NookGaming

I've been asked to post my reviews here, so I thought I'd start with what I've been working on for about 70 hours - Digimon Survive!

For those unaware, this Digimon Survive is a dark/horror take on Digimon, with death, mental breakdowns, sensitive topics and more. It's not one for the kids. I'd say it's about 80%+ visual novel/point-and-click, with <20% SRPG combat and Digimon recruitment.

Click Here for the Detailed Review of Digimon Survive

ss_a02f927176b1730f83b36f6a5d72f32ad23de

Edited by NookGaming
Smaller Image

This is not a requirement by any means, but consider using the blog functionality for these kinds of posts in the future. It's pretty much the dedicated space for reviews and such, particularly those posted on external sites, while the main board is more discussion-oriented. Also it will group all your review posts in a personalized space which will be easier for interested people to browse than posts scattered on the main board. :)

2 hours ago, HataVNI said:

I heard lots of cool things about this game. Is it comparable to the Utawarerumonos? I heard that comparison more than once. Or is the gameplay more xcom like - sorry I read the review after I'm not busy :D

When you read the review, you'll find out 😄 Since you're always busy, I don't know when that'll be though!

I wrote about it a little in the review, but Utawarerumono was a direct inspiration to the producer. Though the SRPG sections are better (if still not amazing).

Edited by NookGaming
Typo