New member, long time reader, new creator

Yomic

Hey all!

I came here having used your communities' walkthroughs in the past and noted that it still seems to be kicking strong!

I'm also a vidya dev so I hope to be starting a visual novel soon.  I'll update about that more in an appropriate thread!

Meanwhile, my favorite VN series are Muv Luv, Steins;Gate, Fate Stay, Higurashi, and Katawa Shoujo.  I'd include the Nonary Games Trilogy too if that counts outside of the adventure game genre.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/13/2022 at 4:22 AM, Yomic said:

Hey all!

I came here having used your communities' walkthroughs in the past and noted that it still seems to be kicking strong!

I'm also a vidya dev so I hope to be starting a visual novel soon.  I'll update about that more in an appropriate thread!

Meanwhile, my favorite VN series are Muv Luv, Steins;Gate, Fate Stay, Higurashi, and Katawa Shoujo.  I'd include the Nonary Games Trilogy too if that counts outside of the adventure game genre.

Welcome back, and yes Fuwanovel here is indeed still going (Also sorry for the belated greeting). I see that you apparently tried to develop some new VNs, so good luck with that. I see that you show some interest to sci-fi VN, so in this case I'll recommend some title such as Root Double and Ever17 in case you still don't play those two yet. Lastly I hope that you'll have fun in here.

• 5 weeks later...

I did actually read Ever17!  It was alright, but still not quite as good as his later Nonary Games in my personal opinion.  I think they handled the similar twist ending better.  In any case, Root Double is on my to-read list eventually along with a bunch of others so I'll look forward to it!