Gomenasai

Hiromi

My name is Hiromi-sama. I am a 27 year old Erogamer... is what I'd like to say, but I'm not that close yet to becoming a wizard.

I started learning Japanese long before I had an idea what I was doing with my life. As a result, now I can read and listen most Japanese media with ease. Unfortunately, these days I mostly end up using my superior intellect to train my katana to 18禁 ASMR on DLsite. Just kidding, I usually squander my time acquiring rights to animated JPEGs of 2D girls on my mobile device (Arona-chan 😭 Izuna-chan uohh 😭😭 Yuuka-chan UOHH 😭😭😭).

Jokes aside, these days my contact with VNs consists of mainly reading up on the new titles which come up every month. Though that's like seeing pictures of the menu at the local Italian restaurant without actually having the dish in front of you. My worldly desires keep growing and I'm barely keeping up with it. So I've decided recently to start changing course and make adjustments so that I could play more VN. Last Friday I managed to finish Kimagure Temptation after stalling for about half a year so I have grounds to be optimistic. A tomodachi of mine suggested that writing a blog might help with keeping account of my progress so here I am on Fuwanovel. I'm not very good with organization and schedule but I'll give my gambaribest.

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Chiyoda-ku to attend a prestigious academy to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become a sugar daddy for a JC or an impoverished animator.

Wish me luck in Japan!

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/10/2022 at 5:19 AM, Hiromi said:

My name is Hiromi-sama. I am a 27 year old Erogamer... is what I'd like to say, but I'm not that close yet to becoming a wizard.

I started learning Japanese long before I had an idea what I was doing with my life. As a result, now I can read and listen most Japanese media with ease. Unfortunately, these days I mostly end up using my superior intellect to train my katana to 18禁 ASMR on DLsite. Just kidding, I usually squander my time acquiring rights to animated JPEGs of 2D girls on my mobile device (Arona-chan 😭 Izuna-chan uohh 😭😭 Yuuka-chan UOHH 😭😭😭).

Jokes aside, these days my contact with VNs consists of mainly reading up on the new titles which come up every month. Though that's like seeing pictures of the menu at the local Italian restaurant without actually having the dish in front of you. My worldly desires keep growing and I'm barely keeping up with it. So I've decided recently to start changing course and make adjustments so that I could play more VN. Last Friday I managed to finish Kimagure Temptation after stalling for about half a year so I have grounds to be optimistic. A tomodachi of mine suggested that writing a blog might help with keeping account of my progress so here I am on Fuwanovel. I'm not very good with organization and schedule but I'll give my gambaribest.

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Chiyoda-ku to attend a prestigious academy to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become a sugar daddy for a JC or an impoverished animator.

Wish me luck in Japan!

That's quite an introduction there. Anyway no much to say other than good luck to live in Japan if you already decided to do it, and of course I hope that you'll have fun in here.

• 2 weeks later...