I'm new here!

Hi, everyone! I'm new to the forum but have been interested in visual novels since . . . 2007 or 2008. (I feel old saying that. 😅)

I joined because I really want to get back into reading VNs. It's been far too long since my last one, so I'm hoping that joining a community will help me generate the enthusiasm I need to get back on the horse, so to speak.

I look forward to meeting and talking with you all!

Edited by Charlotte Cavatica

@Novel21 I've watched Yona of the Dawn six times now! I love it that much.

And you should definitely read the manga if you're a fan, because so much has happened in it! Only eight volumes were adapted into the anime, but the manga is at thirty-eight volumes now (in Japan). The thirty-seventh volume is due to be released in English in October. I already have it preordered. 🥰

4 minutes ago, Charlotte Cavatica said:

@Novel21 I've watched Yona of the Dawn six times now! I love it that much.

And you should definitely read the manga if you're a fan, because so much has happened in it! Only eight volumes were adapted into the anime, but the manga is at thirty-eight volumes now (in Japan). The thirty-seventh volume is due to be released in English in October. I already have it preordered. 🥰

I'm going to read manga later today and I'm really looking forward to it since I'm fan of Yona of the dawn 🥰

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/10/2022 at 5:09 AM, Charlotte Cavatica said:

Hi, everyone! I'm new to the forum but have been interested in visual novels since . . . 2007 or 2008. (I feel old saying that. 😅)

I joined because I really want to get back into reading VNs. It's been far too long since my last one, so I'm hoping that joining a community will help me generate the enthusiasm I need to get back on the horse, so to speak.

I look forward to meeting and talking with you all!

Welcome to Fuwanovel and sorry for the belated greeting. I don't know when you did stop read the VNs, but depending on the time compared to back then nowadays there's quite a number of new translated VNs, so if you need some newly translated VNs recommendation you can ask us here. Lastly I hope that you'll have fun in here, and of course you can always talk to us in regard of some topic.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you @littleshogun! I apologize for my late reply as well! I need to make it a habit to check the forum more often.

It's been about two years since I started TAISHO x ALICE's first chapter, which is the last VN I touched. Like most people, I've had a rough couple of years, and my VN reading has decreased as a result, but I hope to finish what I started soon. 🙂