Internal Server Error

Joachim

This is the message I get when sending a report.

As for what I have done I don't know, I just reported the spam bot. It worked fine yesterday at least.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [no address given] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache/2.2.16 (Debian) Server at forums.fuwanovel.net Port 80

Hey Joachim.

that's weird. I actually got some notifications in my email that you reported the spam bot, so it looks it was functionally ok, but the error message (why)...

isn't it because after you send the report, you are directed back to the page and it was deleted, hence the error? I got it as well when I report it and the thread was immediately deleted

No because I thought it wasn't sent so I tried it a second time. I believe it is some settings changed today, because it happens with another one to, and once as I was browsing through the forum.

That's an error generated by Apache, not the board script. The "thread not found" error looks like this.

It could be a load issue, although might be only at specific times as I haven't seen anything unusual.

I don't think so, because it happened at different moment through the day. It began as the admninistrator (Vax) was online so I guess he might have been tinkering with something.