Those Manga/Anime visual novel blues

torbin12

I can't say that I do unfortunately.  Personally I didn't rate Canvas 2 that high for the most part, and only thoroughly enjoyed two routes out of them all (Tomoko and Sumire).  I would have to agree that as a teacher character, Hiroki is pretty good (that is, if you are saying he was a good teacher character).  If anything, it might make me want to play through Amairo Islenauts again (I bought a copy about a month after it was released!~).

I can't say that I do unfortunately.  Personally I didn't rate Canvas 2 that high for the most part, and only thoroughly enjoyed two routes out of them all (Tomoko and Sumire).  I would have to agree that as a teacher character, Hiroki is pretty good (that is, if you are saying he was a good teacher character).  If anything, it might make me want to play through Amairo Islenauts again (I bought a copy about a month after it was released!~).

Well, no, what I was saying was NOT necessarily that situation, IE: Not it being a male teacher or Canvas 2, but, for instance, Monster girls and Some Monster Girl Visual Novel, etc.  just a specific theme that makes you think of a VN you liked and makes you want to replay it.

And lucky, Im interested in Amairo Islenauts, but I gotta level up my Japanese before that one, since I don't think it's translated :P