Are there any characters similar to Toosaka Rin or Etupirka Tina?

Jinto

Why, for how often we're together, did you really think me the kind of person who would help in such a situation?

Well, let's begin. Their archetype is logical.
Their thinking somewhat resembles the "logic" skill from the game Disco Elysium.
It is extremely important that in spite of their logical thinking, they are not closed-minded. [1] (Many "smart" characters are withdrawn, cold. 💢)

Toosaka is a stricter version of such an archetype, and Tina is a more flexible version. Logical thinking is clearly spelled out, voice and design match the character.
If I try to characterize them, I see them roughly like this:

• Logical (they primarily think about things and actions, not human feelings)
  • Inquisitive (they ask questions: both verbally and non-verbally - through tone of voice, gaze, etc.)
  • Reliable \ Confident (they are confident in their skills and words, again, you can tell even non-verbally, you can count on them)
  • Mischievous (they're a little bit funny).

These traits create for me the image of an unhurried, confident girl who asks questions and explains something if the main character doesn't understand. ❤️
And the image is expressed not only in personality traits, words, but also non-verbally - in behavior: the way she constructs phrases, the tone in which she speaks, what clothes she wears, how she looks... all this expresses the essence - the logic in the skirt.
DFj16FZ.jpg
What can be seen here? "Hmm?"
Curiosity and a neat, geometric clothing design.
Logic - 80% Empathy - 20%. (If there is too little empathy, you get rigidity: such a character doesn't care about others [1])

Now for examples.
Rin line:
Possible types: MBTI - ENTJ, Socionics - LIE (ILI)

Tina's line:
Possible types: MBTI - INTP, Socionics - ILI

• Aiba from AI: Somnium Files.
  • Arashi from the game SCARLET NEXUS.
  • Mayuko from the anime Sola.
  • Erika from the anime Shirobako.
  • Nao from the anime Charlotte.

Do you know anyone else? I would be very happy for your recommendations and thoughts on this archetype, for I don't fully understand where the original source of this character is... maybe there were some characters that existed long before Rin and Mayuko. Options are welcome. Thanks in advance, friends!

Edited by Jinto

18 hours ago, Jinto said:

Ryuuji's sister? 🤔 Where can I find her? What game is she from?

Oh my bad, I was talking about Kazami Kazuki, the little sister's protagonist from Grisaia no Kajitsu. If you didn't try the game you should try it out (also I don't recommend looking for info about her on the internet, only spoil will await you because she is an existence kinda... more special than you are used in other VN). Even though she lived with the MC a few years, her very existence impacted his whole life. Consider discovering her more like a reward, avoid any spoil at all cost.

To brief you about her, her logic is solid, her empathy too, I'd say she respect your 80%/20%, her empathy side works more like a variable based on her judgement of the person (does the person will deserve any?).

Edited by Kirashi

5 hours ago, Kirashi said:

Oh my bad, I was talking about Kazami Kazuki, the little sister's protagonist from Grisaia no Kajitsu. If you didn't try the game you should try it out (also I don't recommend looking for info about her on the internet, only spoil will await you because she is an existence kinda... more special than you are used in other VN). Even though she lived with the MC a few years, her very existence impacted his whole life. Consider discovering her more like a reward, avoid any spoil at all cost.

To brief you about her, her logic is solid, her empathy too, I'd say she respect your 80%/20%, her empathy side works more like a variable based on her judgement of the person (does the person will deserve any?).

Thank you, I will try to read it.

I'd like to add a little more to my thoughts on the types. I'm not sure about Rin, but she might be a modified Asuka.
Rin for me was the first representative of a really logical thinking with a fair amount of empathy... In the adaptation, they made her more cold and detached for my taste.

With Tina, it's a little easier. I think her type is a less "mannered" version of Shinku. (I don't know exactly what they changed about her).
I haven't read the Rozen Maiden manga yet, but I watched the adaptation, Shinku seemed too mannered to me. Maybe she has a slightly different character in the manga.

If we're talking about Shinku's type in anime in general, Mayuko from my examples is what I'm looking for. Mayuko is just adorable.  
It's really hard for me to say why Mayuko is more appealing to me than Shinku. Technically they are very similar, but in practice Mayuko is more... I don't know, more conscious or something, maybe her voice plays a major role in that.

Shinku and Mayuko's voices are really different. Assuming that the voice and mannerisms together reflect the character.
Shinku emphasizes etiquette, and Mayuko simply observes it, so Shinku's voice is more "royal" and pretentious, and Mayuko's voice is more clarifying and questioning.
Mayuko simply points out a mistake, stating a fact with a questioning or affirmative tone, while Shinku, while also stating a fact (both have logical reasoning, after all), does so somewhat differently - by over-emphasizing etiquette.

Whew, it took me a long time to choose my words... It's hard to talk about differences that aren't obvious.
At least that's how I perceive them. In general, though, people perceive them as pompous.

Actually, I found Tina based on Mayuko's perception.