Which gaming laptop should I buy for playing pc anime games?

rkric258

Currently, I'm looking for a suggestion to purchase my gaming laptop. I have already checked out some good devices from Asus and Lenovo, but I'm in confusion about which one should I take. I couldn't decide yet because I don't have enough knowledge in this area. Below I have included what specs should have on my new laptop and the game lists, Which I want to play without frame dropping or other issues. Please check and suggest to me the best one

Spec's Requirements:

Processor: Core i7, i9 or Ryzen 7, 9

Display: FHD / OLED

Storage: At least 1 TB

RAM: At least 16 GB

Graphics: Nvidia GeForce RTX3050TI at least

Game lists:

Dragon Quest XI
Bayonetta
Final Fantasy XIV 
Persona 5 Strikers
Monster Hunter: World
Nier: Automata

Is this site providing Zephyrus g14  legal price, caused I have faced some issues on price with our country reseller, they're asking too much price than official price. Should to take from here, I am also seeking this advice 

https://mcsolution.com.bd/laptop/asus/rog-zephyrus/g14/

Hope I will receive my best suggestions from fuwanovel community. Thanks in advance

Edited by rkric258

Honestly... All those games will run on a potato, anything with 3050ti should be able to max them out. On the other hand, if you're actually aiming for a 14 inch model, you're going to pay a pretty high premium for potability. Same goes for OLED screen... Especially with anime-style games, which probably won't benefit that much from the better contrast/deeper blacks.

And to be honest, I only see OLED laptops with glossy coatings, even when they do not have touchscreens. That sounds awful for a gaming machine, but maybe I'm missing something? I surely wouldn't pay a premium for a non-matte screen, but also I never even considered an OLED monitor or laptop before.