[Ongoing] Fuwanovel Facebook Page

I made a banner for our FB page this morning :D

What do you think? It's winter yooo~

FB_Banner.png

If you want to give me the PSD for that banner, I can make it more visible for you Ryouu.

• 1 month later...

Okay when i thought spring and then Japan cherry blossoms immediately come to mind so i kind of went with a cherry blossom theme

And since Angel Beats the VN is coming closer why not put Kanade in there?

So yeah i know it's simplistic but i'm not the most creative person in the world either but i tried :P

It's 851 x 315 which is facebook's default cover size.

BOCm92U.jpg

Also i'd like to propose something.

When posting stuff on facebook wouldn't it be easier if each of us had a admin name assigned? Obviously by admin name i mean our fuwanovel users

I often add ~Nosebleed to the end of my posts when replying on facebook as Fuwanovel just so people know which of the admins they're talking to. 

Okay when i thought spring and then Japan cherry blossoms immediately come to mind so i kind of went with a cherry blossom theme

And since Angel Beats the VN is coming closer why not put Kanade in there?

So yeah i know it's simplistic but i'm not the most creative person in the world either but i tried :P

It's 851 x 315 which is facebook's default cover size.

BOCm92U.jpg

Also i'd like to propose something.

When posting stuff on facebook wouldn't it be easier if each of us had a admin name assigned? Obviously by admin name i mean our fuwanovel users

I often add ~Nosebleed to the end of my posts when replying on facebook as Fuwanovel just so people know which of the admins they're talking to. 

No objections here. And I approve of the cover image. I might attempt to make an Ever17 image. I'd like to switch it up maybe once every couple of weeks to relevant VNs. 

My bad, beat you to it :P

Tch.

Honestly i always feel the need to ask even though i have full admin access, i don't want people to think i'm tampering with it whenever i feel like it.

Same thing with posting on VNAer

Oh i wanted to ask you if i could write a small blog post regarding Date A Live the 2nd game. Since there doesn't seem the have much info yet it shouldn't be too hard even without editors.

Tch.

Honestly i always feel the need to ask even though i have full admin access, i don't want people to think i'm tampering with it whenever i feel like it.

Same thing with posting on VNAer

Oh i wanted to ask you if i could write a small blog post regarding Date A Live the 2nd game. Since there doesn't seem the have much info yet it shouldn't be too hard even without editors.

I dont have anything to do with the blog, though I do recommend having an edit done regardless of how small. Besides, I don't think the Date A Live VN is too blog worthy. I just needed something to go up on the FB today 

As for doing things to the Facebook cover photos, just post up the cover before changing it so we know whats going on. 

I dont have anything to do with the blog, though I do recommend having an edit done regardless of how small. Besides, I don't think the Date A Live VN is too blog worthy. I just needed something to go up on the FB today 

As for doing things to the Facebook cover photos, just post up the cover before changing it so we know whats going on. 

I guess you're right. I do still think it's worthy but not enough info was released (not even the cover) so maybe holding up on that is better for now.

It's just that as far as i know Tay is the only one writing blog posts now so i figured I should help with what i can sincei  was assigned as a blog author too.

I'll do that from now on. I've never made a post on facebook since i don't many incoming news about VNs so i probably won't be doing much in that regard :P  I just reply to comments or messages or whatever i know i can help with.

I guess you're right. I do still think it's worthy but not enough info was released (not even the cover) so maybe holding up on that is better for now.

It's just that as far as i know Tay is the only one writing blog posts now so i figured I should help with what i can sincei  was assigned as a blog author too.

I'll do that from now on. I've never made a post on facebook since i don't many incoming news about VNs so i probably won't be doing much in that regard :P  I just reply to comments or messages or whatever i know i can help with.

If you do come across some news, do feel free to post it, or at least send it my way if you don't want to post it.