[Ongoing] Fuwanovel Facebook Page

I'd like to formally request to be part of the  staff for the Fuwanovel facebook page as i had previously discussed with Naomi. 

I may not be as experienced as most of the current staff but i hope you will accept me. (that might have come out wrong in some way, i'm not responsible for it though :ph34r: )

I'd like to formally request to be part of the  staff for the Fuwanovel facebook page as i had previously discussed with Naomi. 

I may not be as experienced as most of the current staff but i hope you will accept me. (that might have come out wrong in some way, i'm not responsible for it though :ph34r: )

Absolutely~!  I'd love the help from you Nosebleed, you're a really motivated and active individual--quite ideal for this staff actually~!

I feel like the fact i'm active here means i have no life in the 3D world

Woah, dropping the reality ball on all of us  :ph34r:

I'm super active here so what does that mean for me?  :unsure:

Though, in all seriousness, and in the spirit of Naomi's special yet useless philosophical teachy-time: "well, if you have a life in one place, then who cares if you don't in another?  To me that's quite silly to think about.  The 3D world is much less enjoyable than this land of endless possibilities known as the internet.  And if you do have a "life" in both places--like solidbatman--, well hot damn, hats off to ya~"  :lol:

I feel the hardest part of the transition between the anime they love so much to actually playing the visual novel is the acquisition of the VN. Most people are too lazy to download anything even though it's quite a simple process. Maybe someone should make a video on to do everything in like 5 minutes, to get them over the fence because I know visual novels are definitely worth the effort! :D

I feel the hardest part of the transition between the anime they love so much to actually playing the visual novel is the acquisition of the VN. Most people are too lazy to download anything even though it's quite a simple process. Maybe someone should make a video on to do everything in like 5 minutes, to get them over the fence because I know visual novels are definitely worth the effort! :D

Pretty good idea. I think we do have some sort of simplified instructions coming down the pipeline, but I can't remember if thats the case or not.

I feel the hardest part of the transition between the anime they love so much to actually playing the visual novel is the acquisition of the VN. Most people are too lazy to download anything even though it's quite a simple process. Maybe someone should make a video on to do everything in like 5 minutes, to get them over the fence because I know visual novels are definitely worth the effort! :D

And the tinkering involved when it (inevitably) doesn't work :P

215076613_H3Wnf-L-2.jpg

And the tinkering involved when it (inevitably) doesn't work :P

215076613_H3Wnf-L-2.jpg

*points to codec hell*

fansubbers don't use out-of-the-box codecs usually. (XviD, H.264, most players won't play mkv properly) (at least out of the box for windows)

then again there are consolidations that most fansubbers (including myself) would just recommend cccp

(linux: mplayer ftw)

*points to codec hell*

fansubbers don't use out-of-the-box codecs usually. (XviD, H.264, most players won't play mkv properly) (at least out of the box for windows)

then again there are consolidations that most fansubbers (including myself) would just recommend cccp

(linux: mplayer ftw)

VLC usually plays anything I throw at it, but that is beyond the scope of this discussion. xD I believe the friendly forum here with its nice stickies in the troubleshooting section should be able to solve most of the problems that come from individual situations after trying to get a VN to work. We've all been there, some through a rougher patch than others.

I have liked the page though ;)

Searched the likes by IP and found you.  OMG you're such a cutie IRL Meru-chan! JKJK, of course I didn't do that...yet  :ph34r:

You could always help with the FB affiliation project; no Facebook profile required for that~  ^_^

If you know any facebook pages with VN/Anime related content you can ask if they're willing to partner up with us.

And also, spread the word~

Hrm, I don't know about asking to affiliate with the pages.  I've already got that part covered, so I do not want anybody else talking to the pages on behalf of Fuwanovel--that's my job, and mine alone. :wacko:   Here, let me link you to our latest project Mot...this is what the Facebook project needs help for: https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/2655-ongoing-the-facebook-affiliation-project/   :P

Oh sorry i forgot that, but it's still nice to know of more people willing to help, I think.

I still hope to be able to do something, i thought maybe i'd do a cover for the facebook page but since it seems you guys are already using it for other purposes i dropped the idea.

I still hope to be able to do something, i thought maybe i'd do a cover for the facebook page but since it seems you guys are already using it for other purposes i dropped the idea.

Shoot o.0'

No, do it.