[Ongoing] Fuwanovel Facebook Page

e1ius3r.png

Greeting, Fuwa-friends~!  So, in the past month, I've been working on bringing our Facebook back from the grave, with some success.  We've nearly doubled in our number of likes--now about 5700--which is great.  I've been implementing  some new ideas to reach more people.  

I've come to you all, the community, and my dear friends, to ask for your help in reaching more people with what we love.  I've compiled a list of issues and points that anybody is free to help with and provide feedback on:

• Most people on Facebook are more anime fans, rather than visual novel fans.  Reaching these anime fans and introducing them to this new world is a tremendous task.  Facebook holds plenty of potential for reaching people, and it's my dream to use this social media site to reach out to the multitudes of people who have never heard of Visual Novels.  I'm shooting for 10,000 likes by New Years: a formidable feat.
  • It would be totally awesome if some of you all were to participate in the discussions on the Facebook page, and help nurture it.
  • To help reach the first goal, I need some help with posting great things, maybe news or other tidbits possibly not fit to be put on Visual Novel Aer.  I need a bit of aid with avdertisng Fuwanovel on Facebook; simply boosting Fuwanovel to your facebook friends would be awesome, or going as far as to help affiliate us with major anime and visual novel players on Facebook would be awesome too~!  

I'm making a list of staff who will post content and advertise and one for people who just want to help out by spreading the word to friends and other communities they're a part of.  If you want to be a part of either team, just say so  ;)

Fuwanovel Facebook Staff:

• Aaeru--Manager
  • Naomi--Manager
  • Kaguya--Content Creator
  • ryouuuuu--Content Creator
  • solidbatman--Content Creator
  • Kendjin--Moderator
  • Nayleen--Moderator

Those Cool Word-Spreader Guys:

• (To be Filled out)

Feel free to use this thread to give any ideas, volunteer for either group, or just chat about the Facebook page.  Encouragement is more than welcome too.

This will also be my blog regarding what I'm doing with the Facebook page, so check in for regular updates.

You guys rock~!

~Naomi~

(Moderators, feel free to edit this post as necessary)

Good thing about VNs having anime adaptations is that you can more easily relate to anime fans. Don't like how the anime adaptation was made? Try out the VN. Like the anime? Then you'll love the VN even more.

Then you can look out for anime adaptation announcements of VNs, post it and then relate back to the VN that started it all.. Taking Grisaia no Kajitsu as an example.. "An anime adaptation for Grisaia no Kajitsu was announced in April 2013. For those anticipating the anime, don't wait! Play the VN now! <insert fuwa download link> ... <goes on with the synopsis>"

That is just one of the many ways you can approach with reaching out to anime fans, just my two cents :)

Keep up the good work! Thanks to your efforts the Fuwanovel facebook community has really liven up quite a bit! *sniff sniff* I still remember the good old days when the page was still in its infancy..

Good thing about VNs having anime adaptations is that you can more easily relate to anime fans. Don't like how the anime adaptation was made? Try out the VN. Like the anime? Then you'll love the VN even more.

Then you can look out for anime adaptation announcements of VNs, post it and then relate back to the VN that started it all.. Taking Grisaia no Kajitsu as an example.. "An anime adaptation for Grisaia no Kajitsu was announced in April 2013. For those anticipating the anime, don't wait! Play the VN now! <insert fuwa download link> ... <goes on with the synopsis>"

That is just one of the many ways you can approach with reaching out to anime fans, just my two cents :)

Keep up the good work! Thanks to your efforts the Fuwanovel facebook community has really liven up quite a bit! *sniff sniff* I still remember the good old days when the page was still in its infancy..

That's golden advice ilegend.  Thank you very much for your "2 cents" and your encouragement; it's most appreciated  ^_^

I just got this email (for being a site moderator on Facebook):

jWzrcft.png

While the likes/week have stayed steady (which isn't a bad thing in itself), 100% growth in both engaged users and reach are freaking awesome and thanks to Naomi putting steady streams of content on the Facebook page! Keep up the good work Naomi, we're getting there!

Awesome work Naomi. World dominance will soon be yours for the taking.

As for hints. A slight change of ilegend idea. We could post fuwa links to popular videos of anime OP's or ED's on youtube. Those animes that have vn origins ofc. We could say something in the lines of:  "This anime got a longer Visual novel with better and more diverse endings. Get it at fuwa go go~~"

I hereby volunteer my services for spreading the love of VNs all over Facebook. And by that, I mean I can help with posting news, and stuff like that. Not actually telling my friends to join. Because things.

I've been waiting for you to volunteer already Bats ;P

No need to review you, you're instantly accepted.  Welcome to the Staff~!

Haallo guys; just here to blog about what's happening on the facebook page.

New Facebook Updates: 

Fuwanovel's FB page has successfully affiliates with the Houkago Tea Time fanpage on Facebook that currently has 152k likes, and they even posted about our facebook page and added the main site to their timeline.  Instant likes for FB and visitors rushing in the main site.

I'm soooo excited~!

To my big surprise, I actually have a facebook account. I'd like to be  part of the staff, though if you don't want any more people there I could just be one of those "cool word spreaders" :P

Well, considering we have millions of animanga fans who have never heard of VNs to reach, I'd say we need as much help as we can get~!  No problems with making you a mod, you're perfect for this.  Thanks for being willing to help xD