~~~

im glad u found ur purpose. y'know... i can relate to some parts... like escapin to the anime world to escape reality... -does tht alot- haha i even  started writing novels... nd im also not very social... only have a few friends... and yea... bein made fun of cuz u like anime can get hard at times but i pull through... well anyway good to have u nd i like fuwa alot too ^^

Thanks for sharing this with us Naomi, it really takes some balls to tell about these things. Life is not always easy, but I believe you can keep going on if you have right kind of people with you. Community here in fuwa is just awesome and supportive and I REALLY hope all the best for you in the future.

I feel connected even stronger to you than I did before, Naomi. Our struggles, misfortunes and losses might have been of different kinds, but still kind of similar in the end. I want to keep the site and your dreams and motivations going and growing, if only to cheer you up for a tiny bit, to make you feel welcome, accepted and loved.

I feel connected even stronger to you than I did before, Naomi. Our struggles, misfortunes and losses might have been of different kinds, but still kind of similar in the end. I want to keep the site and your dreams and motivations going and growing, if only to cheer you up for a tiny bit, to make you feel welcome, accepted and loved.

Thank you so much for being there for me Nay-nay.  I hope we can keep Fuwanovel going together.  Go Naoleen Team~!

@Everybody Else: Too many responses to quote them all.  All I can say, really, is thank you all you guys; I hope you realize how much I love you all.  For those of you I don't know well enough yet, get in touch with me: let's change that, and make a better future here together~!  (Note: my skype details are on my profile just so you know.  Feel free to add me and all that)

Glad you found joy here.  You never know what is going to break the ice for you, but when it does crack, you shouldn't hesitate to recognize (in the sense of actively considering it) it for what it is, even if only inside your own mind.  Also, one of the main reasons I can't stand a lot of religious types is because that instant switch to judge/jury when it comes to sexual issues and that tendency to think that it was the woman's fault for getting raped.  It is always the man's fault, as he is the one who decides not to resist the dominance impulse that most males of our species possess.  That decision to only regard an individual as a tool to satisfy one's urges (sexual and otherwise) is dehumanizing and unforgivable.  The decision by a community to get up on a high horse and regard the girl as being at fault, while ignoring their own faults is a sign that not one of them actually took to heart their own savior's teachings on compassion.  I'll stop here, because I find less... judicious words coming to the fore.  I'm not a very nice person, but I do know better than to treat a victim as if they were the assailant. 

I haven't had the pleasure of getting to know you yet Naomi, but I hope that we'll have the chance to become friends :) I'm sorry you've had to go through so much pain, but you're a strong person and you'll keep on overcoming life's obstacles. And of course Fuwa will be here to back you up~ korekara yoroshiku ne! \(^o^)/

I know how you feel.

My family is used to compared me with my brother who superior than me in every way.

My health is weak since I was born and I consider hospital as my second home.

To make thing worse, I was bullied for several school years in my childhood, I don't have anyone who can call "friend" and I can't talked about it to anybody else include my own family.

That make me think about commit suicide many time.

I survived that somehow, but with severe damage in both physical and mental.

It takes several years to recover from physical damage, but my mental damage is still not recover.

I was like a husk, an empty shell that try to live without the meaning, until I was introduced to animes and VNs.

They helped me recover from my mental damage and regain my personality.

Fuwanovel didn't save my life directly, but it gives my life a meaning.

ps : Sorry for my bad english >_<

It's so hard responding to these threads.  There's so much I always want to say.  Things like, "Thank you for being strong, and for sharing this story." "Thank you for trusting this group of people enough to open up a little." "Thank you for being part of this group, and always calling it a 'family'." 

Then there's sadness at the hurdles you've faced.  

And then there's concern to make sure that you're alright, that you know that your life has meaning just because you're a human being and are completely irreplaceable, and that you know you have friends that love you.  That you know you're always accepted in this group -- not because you do a lot of awesome stuff on Facebook or the blog -- but because we enjoy talking and spending time with you.

But, in the end, I guess all I can say is "thanks."  Thanks for sharing this, and for being a part of us.  We believe in you Naomi.

Like Clephas I need to force myself and hold back all the things I could say about religious fundamentalists. Parts of your story made me really... well, angry. I won't lie.

What's more important thoguh is that you've managed to find your place in life here at Fuwa, for which I'm very glad. I'm not a veteran member of the site by any means but I nonetheless thank you for sharing this and wish you all the best from now on.

It would look really bad if I just quoted each of you guys, so I'll do it like this:

@Meru: Thanks for the reassurance, I hope we can get the chance to become good friends too; you're a kind person, so we'd get along really well~!  Yoroshiku onegai shi masu~

@Joshyan: Oh no, you're fine.  That's a really hard thing to go through: bullying.  I can relate to some degree: it makes you feel like you're not good enough or you're not worth it.  Well, you are; you've got a family here, and we do love you and think you're good enough, please try to remember that when things get really painful--I fail at doing this all too often.

@Tay: Your encouraging words have this power to reassure and lift me up; you're a blessing to me and, even though you're not Aaeru, I'm so glad that I'm starting to truly see you as a true leader and emotional support for me.  You're a great man, you really are; it's because of this fact that I feel horrible having ever doubted you before I got to know you.  Thanks for giving me another chance, I won't forget it. 

@Garejei: Yeah, you're not a "Veteran Member", you're a "Senior Member"~  Anywho, teasing aside: religion is a very sore subject for me.  Although I want to believe in a god, I find myself unable to because of those that supposedly represent Him.  And thank you for your kind words.

Don't worry, I already learn to live with it.

Due to my health, some damage I was received is permanent. mostly physical and it still torments me. 

That's the painful nature of life, Josh.  I wish we lived in a world where this pain didn't have to exist, and we could all just have the happiness we so greatly desire.