Need a refill of good VNs

Sparteh

On 6/8/2022 at 12:49 PM, Sparteh said:

Finally, after years of effort, I cleared my backlog. Now I need a new one. I would like to ask for recommendations for anything good you can recommend. My requirements:

• don't care whether JP or ENG;
  • decent plot;
  • satisfying true end.

Madohi Shiroki Kamikakushi (Edit: Osananajimi end is the true end)

Kurogane Kaikitan 

Waga Himegimi ni Eikan (Majinzoku side end is the true end, all three national paths are satisfying, side-heroines get gypped)

Edit: Oh I forgot.

Kunado Kokuki

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/9/2022 at 12:49 AM, Sparteh said:

Finally, after years of effort, I cleared my backlog. Now I need a new one. I would like to ask for recommendations for anything good you can recommend. My requirements:

• don't care whether JP or ENG;
  • decent plot;
  • satisfying true end.

Whatever meant by decent plot and satisfying true end may differ between people. That said if you need some well received VN for your new backlog, then I can recommend some VNs that are not in your VNDB list such as Hentai Prison, Nukitashi duology, White Album 2, Robotic Notes, Sousaku no Kanojo, Maggot Bait (Beware of the disturbing sex scenes though), Tsui no Sora Remake, and Baldr Force. I don't know if you'll enjoy those VNs though, but regardless of that I hope my recommendations here will be helpful to you in case you still didn't play those VNs yet.

Edited by littleshogun

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/9/2022 at 12:49 AM, Clephas said:

Madohi Shiroki Kamikakushi (Edit: Osananajimi end is the true end)

Kurogane Kaikitan 

Waga Himegimi ni Eikan (Majinzoku side end is the true end, all three national paths are satisfying, side-heroines get gypped)

Edit: Oh I forgot.

Kunado Kokuki

Could you recommend me more chuuni? This year proved how much I missed it when I read Tsukihime Remake, Bradyon Veda and Chuusingura.

2 hours ago, Sparteh said:

Could you recommend me more chuuni? This year proved how much I missed it when I read Tsukihime Remake, Bradyon Veda and Chuusingura.

Magatsu Barai's PC version comes out at the end of this month, and Propeller's first game in ten years comes out in September.  

• 1 month later...
On 7/3/2022 at 1:40 PM, Sparteh said:

Well there's Lupercalia, although whether over the top nature in theater can be interpreted as chuuni or not is another matter (At least it might be in line with Dies Irae if you treat the writing is in line with theater). For more explicit chuuni, other than Magatsu Barai (I seconded this after mod Clephas), perhaps you can try Raillore (If you didn't mind the lack of narration on it), Red Cherish, or Jewelry Heart Academia. Once again I hope that my recommendations here will be helpful to you even though you may not enjoy those VNs later.

Edited by littleshogun

Cross Channel

Hatsuyuki Sakura

Itsuka, Todoku, Ano sora ni. - No True End, but good otherwise.

Oretachi ni Tsubasa Wa Nai

Natsuyume Nagisa

It looks like you've read more chuuni than me, so I don't really have anything to add in that end. I haven't really read it myself, but I've heard Mareni games are pretty good. Then, there is also Nukitashi and Hentai Prison from Qruppo.

Edited by Nemesis
Forgot OreTsuba

Depends on their definition, I personally find bittersweet ending satisfying, more than happy ends. It just feels a lot more realistic to me than the story always ending happy.

Edit: The ending is consistent with the novel's theme similar to Muramasa.

Edited by Nemesis

Well, I would also classify Yamizome Revenger as a Mahou Shoujo VN, and another disclaimer bias because both me and hubb worked on it. If you are not into the more brutal expressions of sex however the gameplay portions might not be for you as it blends Non-con and consensual pretty much together into one game. The gameplay keeps you a little engaged, but it is no Baldr Sky .