!Enter if you dare!

DemonicViolinist

How very....demonic hur hur hur....Welcome to the forums, a place where you will probably end up being trapped for eternity or have your soul stolen, which are arguably the same thing when you think about it logically....(discussion?!  I THINK NOT!)  Well since you are showing your face around here I believe it's safe to assume you like visual novels/anime/manga, otaku stuff in general!  Anything in particular you like?  Everyone is kind around here (right?), so they should be able to give many many many (I could keep typing the word "many" but I think it's finally time I wrap this post up) recommendations if you could give a genre or something to make a comparison to.

-BLUSH- I shall devote myself to your service. (I feel like I've said that before...) -begins playing "the Devils Trill Sonata" with blank look in my eyes-

Seems like we have a role player in our midst.  *Commences to query as to the extent of his/her experience*

Can you please refrain from using Comic Sans? -shudders-

In any case, welcome.

*Starts using Comic Sans every time she posts on the forums*

Or...I could just make the default font for everybody Comic Sans  ^_^ 

That shit took artistic sense after all. But I think it's enough derailing already, back to greeting our newest member please? :)

And if you don't, your account will be forced to use that Wingding font...forever  ;)