My game screen is completely black

So I downloaded this game called Trick or Alice, but when I want to open it nothing happens and it just stays black. I know it's not a problem with my computer because all my other VNs are working perfectly. Here is a screenshot of the screen and the game folder.

sbAadVc9srUyiS5l_Z_gw8ZzN6-YKrZHngkvDxCtom1BrCQQvOMn4odhog53r5mtOz2d41RPsbqINeaD

• 4 weeks later...

I haven't encountered that case, I think you should check your device capacity, it can also be a game error if you have logged in on multiple devices and still no good results. Hope you get the problem resolved soon. I used to spend a lot of time playing WorldBox. Me and my brother regularly play Worldbox while playing League-Of-Legends. Since it was our whole childhood, at the beginning of the game our resources were only land and water, but very soon it became powerful territories. Thanks to the game Mod version, Worldbox Mod APK  https://techzapk.com/worldbox.htm has helped us have more wonderful experiences

Edited by RosalieWard