Anime Central 2022 Announcements

littleshogun

Well I've been late for this, but better late than never. Anyway here's the announcements from our first convention since the pandemic, although with Nekonyan announced several interesting title this thread here is more or less just for Nekonyan's announcements even though there's also Mangagamer's announcements.

Mangagamer

Announcement 1 - The Patient S Remedy

49976.jpg

Spoiler

Sota Sasaki is one of several unfortunate men afflicted with the lethal "candle disease", a case of progressive cell degeneration that typically kills within 5 years. Yet it turns out that Sota harbors what might be a miraculous cure for the disease in his bodily fluids! The diligent doctor thus offers Sota a deal - if he agrees to provide his semen and participate in the research to develop a cure, then he'll be given special privileges within the hospital ward.

Will Sota inject the other male patients with his cure for the sake of science and finding his own miracle treatment? Will he abuse the privileges granted to him in return?

Announcement 2 - How a Healthy Hentai Administers Public Service

Spoiler

39962.jpg

Spoiler

Once again we return to world of Healthy Hentai where sex and perversion is normal and widely accepted. This time we follow the daily life of Jin Sintani, the precinct's newest sex officer charged with serving the community and protecting the peaceful citizens of Vaginville from the threat of sexual frustration. Join Sintani on his daily patrols as he assists people in need when out on the beat, watch as he encourages his fellow officers in the precinct's exchange program, enjoy the shaft gripping excitement as he accompanies the special fetish units on important raids, or savor the heartwarming sight of him helping his coworker improve and learn to excell at her sexual duties. It's a hard job to handle, but it takes a big man to maintain order on these streets.

Fans of the first Healthy Hentai will be especially pleased to see even more great artwork from Butcha-U and the reappearance of several familiar faces as they follow the life of Jin Sintani!

Nekonyan

Announcement 1 - Secret Agent of the Knight Academy

40938.jpg

Spoiler

Mikage Jin, the protagonist, is a descendent of a family of ninjas who have been tasked with defending Japan ever since the Edo period. He is in training both to become an expert in the ninja arts and to eventually succeed his mother as a secret intelligence operative.

He was deployed, undercover, to Fuyuka Academy in order to gather information that will resolve an incident popularly known as the “Turncoat Affair” that had been making waves among the public.

Along with his AI partner, Momoka, Jin infiltrated the academy, and deepened his relationship with his classmate, Kanon Mayfield, a knight, Shirogane Kagura, the knight captain, Renjouji Mai and underclassman Amenomori Yui while carrying out his mission with the utmost discretion.

However, by freak accident, Jin’s true identity was revealed to Kanon. Though Jin having his identity revealed meant his mission was a failure...

“Please make me a ninja!”

In return for keeping his identity a secret, Kanon asked him to make her into a ninja!

Only time will tell if Jin will be able to successfully carry out his mission.

Announcement 2 - Floral Flowlove

32634.jpg

Spoiler

On that day, I saw an angel.
"If you become a lover with a person who is like an angel, you will definitely enjoy your daily life like you were in heaven."

Originally, Saisu Masataka did not believe in things like angels or fate.
But, he got locked on completely by one of the "angels".

Mihato Kano is his childhood friend, and one of the top ojousamas at their school.
Even though he gets showered by her love every day, it still feels like they're on a completely different level.

Kano's best friend, Tokisaka Nanao, is a black-haired girl with a model's appearance.
Because of her indifferent and feisty personality, she is called a tsundere angel.

Adelheid von Bergstrasse is an actual princess.
Her singing voice is so good that it's compared to an angel's, but she needs to be taken care of and is naturally a sleepyhead.
Tsubaki Kohane is a Christian, and is called an angel because of her kind personality.

"Hmm... on a second thought, don't I have some kind of a relationship with them all?"
But it seems to be fate, that he has a small secret.

By looking at a person, he can see wings on them.
When they are good, an angel's wings will show, and when they are bad, a devil's will show.

That had started in his childhood
When he saw the wings of angel for the first time ever.

Announcement 3 - Kakenuke Seishun Sparking

42176.jpg

Spoiler

The protagonist, Toono Yuu, is a junior at Kazami Academy,
At the age of puberty and youth. But...

"Youth? What's that? You know I'm busy with my part-time job."

He's an extreme realist who devotes his youth to his part-time job.
He's does well with his schoolwork and spends all his free time earning money at his job every day.
His hobby is checking his bank balance.
His childhood friend Hibiki who couldn't overlook this and his classmate Riri who looks up to him decided to try to put him in a club and change his life.

Hibiki, a lively girl, recommended to him the Activity Club, commonly called the Act Club, whose slogan is "Let's have fun enjoying our youth in school!".

Riri, a serious girl, recommended to him the Volunteer Club, commonly called the Negative Club, whose slogan is "Let's spend our youth making the world a better place".

Each club persistently tries to recruit Yuu.
"I'm not interested in either club. In the first place, youth isn't necessary for me."
Disregarding what Yuu wants, the girls drag him around each day.
Why in the world did things turn out this way?

"That type of thing hasn't been decided yet has it?"
"Get ready! Soon you'll enjoy your youth!"

Just what type of youth is awaiting him!?

Announcement 4 - Ren'ai x Royale

42833.jpg

Spoiler

"I, the new transfer student Hanamaru Mari, like Komachi Hirotaka! Please go out with me!"

Being agitated by his juniors;
Hitting on the student council president;
Chasing after idols.
The protagonist who lives every day carelessly, Komachi Hirotaka.

In the midst of that kind of daily life, a sudden confession...
Her brief statment became the impetus which started the conflict that would engulf the dumbfounded protagonist.

"Why are you ignoring me and being lovey-dovey with these random women!? Are you saying you don't care about me anymore!?"

"Senpai... you know you can always tell Renna anything... anything at all."

"Is the reason Onii-san won't pay attention to me because of all these floozies surrounding him?"

Largely without the person being fought over knowing about it, an underhanded and petty battle royale for true love unfolds between the 4 girls!
Whom shall the Goddess of Victory smile upon!?

Announcement 5 - Irotoridori no Sekai (Yes it's really happened)

32683.jpg

Spoiler

When he was a child, Yuuma received a special power from the “translucent magician”, Shinku. Just by touching someone with his hand, he is able to cure all of their wounds in return for some of his memories. In the furthestmost port town of Kazatsugahama, there is a link to a another world hidden in the basement of the Arashiyama-sou dormitory. Within this world he lives his life like a dream. One night while the full moon shone brightly, a girl descended from the sky. “Mister magician, please save me.”

That's all for Anime Central 2022 announcements, and I'll comment on this later on. Although I can comment something it would be that good for Nekonyan now that they managed to get Irotoridori back from Sol Press seeing that Sol Press was too in deep to do their responsibilities to release it, and that it's good to see two more Saga Planet VN being localized.

PS - Actually there's one more announcement from Nekonyan in which it's the real Announcement 2, although said announcement is non-VN but instead it's third person shooter Lorena and the Ruins so naturally I'd excluded it from the announcements list here.

Edited by littleshogun

11 hours ago, Clephas said:

Irotoridori is the only surprise on that list... I'd more or less given up on seeing anymore Favorite games being translated.

Hopefully, Sakura Moyu will come eventually (Favorite's best work).

I agree with you on Sakura Moyu, but I don't have much hope for that happening. The game as you know is very long and would take who knows how long to TL. Would NN even want to take on such a massive project? Probably the sequel and possibly the FD for Irotoridori no Sekai would come before anything else.

As for both of JAST and Love Lab, I know that both of them have announcements with Love Lab here is basically revealed their secret projects. Although since both of them explicitly said that they didn't attend Anime Central, I excluded those two because I only make the list for the companies who attend it. Also while Irotoridori here is definitely open a new possibilities of Nekonyan localizing more FAVORITE VN, Nekonyan may chose to either localize the rest of Irotoridori or Astral Air in which they already fully translated the latter ever since back at 2016. So yeah while Sakura Moyu localization obviously very mouth watering, I would say that they may save it for the later.