「akatuki no goe」 tl is release

Zakamutt

This tl is like, totally great 「akatuki no goe」 This review is completely unbiased, and not forced out of me by bee in any way, shape, or fap. So like, I read the tl of this thing and it's amazing. Beyond grisaia tier. Brains sprouted from my groin and I ejaculated pure information (and cum) at least 300 times while reading just an hour of it. You can download it here, and remember, I was not forced to write this by anyone, especially not Bee. Thank you for your cum-operation

*a member of the Untranslated Liberation Army aims his Nihongorifle at Zakamutt and fires off a round of depleted Japoranium into Zaka before jumping into the sea of information*

On a more serious note, I'm glad to see this come out where people can read it other than us elitists.  

• 1 month later...

Already read the whole series, Reminiscence included.

I really liked the MC and Reika. They are not just 'good characters' like plenty of them everywhere, they are really unique like only a very few can be (without thinking a lot, another example of a very unique character : Naname Nanami). And goddamn, a red haired twintaled small size small oppai girl that is no tsundere ? Wouldn't it be a unique case across all Japanese content since the 14th century ?

Edited by Bredan

• 4 weeks later...

Well I guess not many people talk about this is because nowadays there's many translated VNs that has same premise like Akagoei with the closest one is Grisaia, and more importantly it's still the first part (Out of trilogy) only that was translated. If anything else at least it's nice to see well received VN here got translated thanks to the translator here.

Edited by littleshogun

• 1 month later...

I was a wee bit involved in this (trial release) but dropped out of the project due to time constraints, having to find a job and more private issues. After I came back from my hiatus I saw this project was released and hopped on the Daybreak Discord. It's nice to see what they have made of it. We didn't have the best team besides the excellent translator and IT guys, but it was great enough to get this released. I would have liked to see my names in the credits on site, but it's okay.

Amazing work and it shows that translations are simply not as dead as people believe them to be. All it needs is the power of cooperation. Unfortunately, what I have to say about the game's is that Shougo Kinugasa cannot end a story to save his life.