Vn with strong male mc

Lugh

Looking for a vn with a strong male mc who isnt a submissive floormat. Too many vn have a overly nice/overly friendly submissive weak and dense protagonist.

vndb just has sexual content vn and tags are way too inconsistent.

Some examples of my likes and dislikes in a protag:

Devil on g string protag was.... a cuck and braindead...

11eyes i really liked. EXCEPT YUKA. I would literally cry for her to stop following kakeru around and just leave him alone. He reminded me of persona 3 protag which was a emo like guy who often didnt show much emotions. (Which is a good contrast to the overly saturated happy go guys in 99% of visual novels)

Fate/Stay night was good aswell just didnt click with shirou and his communalism. About how hes gonna be a superhero and save everyone!!!! When the world is at peace..... I would understand if Hypothetically demons were flying around and killing everyone for example. But considering the circumstances before he summons saber he's just a pretentious self righteous prick. He definitely has character growth though with unlimited blade works he definately was less naive.

Murumasa was GREAT, except for the R*** which i very much am not fond of, Dark fantasy can have it but just doing it over and over again just for shock value really didn't sit well for me.

Gankthun of the golden lightning was GREAT, he was good but not over the top, he had a goal other than the stereotypical cringe (get back to my peaceful happy lifestyle) and was completely badass. 

Tsukihime was.... well i loved the story and lore but the protag was.... Annoying to put it lightly, he was always shaking in his boots even though he had an awesome yet fairly limited power. Aruceid and ciel were amazing heroines. Seriously they were some of the best ive read. (Siscon doesnt exist for me ;) aka akiha)

Played: All of the above, Fruit of grisaia, meteor world actor, a clockwork leyline, raging loop, muv luv... , umineko, higuarshi, Crystalline and a few others.

So to put it short im looking for male protagonist,  not self righteous, doesn't hesitate to kill when in danger or others are on the line, not a rapist protag...(shiki tohno hehe), Protagonist can fight, badass, Bonus if it has dark atmosphere like 11eyes red night and i dont mind a little romance (Straight not otome ;).

Devils Devel Concept's protagonist is as far from a doormat as it is possible to get.  It's not translated though. 

Ayakashibito is translated and the protagonist, while he tends to cry a lot more than most, is suitably strong-willed and is willing to do what is necessary based on the situation.  

Phantom of Inferno's protagonist is a brainwashed assassin.  The only unfortunate aspect of the game is that the only English version is a weird DVD that plays like a video.  On the upside, that version has all the lines - dialogue or not - voiced.

Grisaia's Yuuji and the Phantom Trigger male protagonist.  The downside to Yuuji is that he is mentally unstable, so he might irritate you depending on the path.

Anything else I would suggest wouldn't be translated, unfortunately.

1 hour ago, Lugh said:

@Clephas And where can i get Phantom of inferno? I cant find it on steam or mangagamer?

Honestly, I think you'd be best off looking for it on amazon, since it came out when Jast USA was the only major localization company.

https://www.amazon.com/Phantom-Inferno-Artist-Not-Provided/dp/B00006JU7J/ref=sr_1_2?crid=290VN3B43AZ6K&keywords=phantom+of+inferno&qid=1652171878&sprefix=phantom+of+inferno%2Caps%2C111&sr=8-2