For Elise ~Elise no Tame ni~ Translation: Hacker Needed

Zalor

I am highly interested in translating For Elise ~Elise no Tame ni~. On the translation side of things, everything is set. A competent bilingual friend of mind who is also a huge fan of the work agreed to work with me on this project. The only missing team member is a hacker who could both extract the script and insert the translated version back in (and create a patch) is missing.

I've thought about contacting the translation team Chaos Gate Team who translated For Elise into Spanish, but I don't know any Spanish myself. Of course I thought about just emailing them a Google translated version of my request for hacking advice, but I thought I'd post it here first incase anybody could polish up the Spanish a bit. Here is what I want to say in English:

Spoiler

Google Translate from English:

Hello, I'm sorry but I don't know any Spanish so I am using Google translate to send this message. I saw that you translated both For Elise and also Sayonara wo Oshiete. I am a big fan of both works, and I am interested in translating For Elise into English. However, I don't know much about hacking. If you could provide me with the tools and information you used to hack For Elise, it would help me out very much! 

Thank you, 

-Zalor

This is what Google Translate spat out:

Spoiler

Traductor de Google del inglés:

Hola, lo siento, pero no sé nada de español, así que estoy usando el traductor de Google para enviar este mensaje. Vi que tradujiste tanto For Elise como Sayonara wo Oshiete. Soy un gran admirador de ambas obras y estoy interesado en traducir For Elise al inglés. Sin embargo, no sé mucho acerca de la piratería. Si pudiera proporcionarme las herramientas y la información que usó para hackear a For Elise, ¡me sería de gran ayuda!

Gracias,

-Zalor

In any case, whether it's somebody willing to join as a hacker or somebody who could help with my Spanish, any help is appreciated. Again, the only thing preventing this translation from happing is a lack of hacking skills, anyone who could help with that would literally make this project a reality. 

• Zalor changed the title to For Elise ~Elise no Tame ni~ Translation: Hacker Needed
6 hours ago, Zakamutt said:

maybe I overestimate the english ability of the average spanish translator but couldn't you just mail them in english lol

I thought about that as well and I think you're right. It's more a courtesy thing. I feel like they would be more responsive and willing to help me if I reach out to them in Spanish. But maybe I'm overthinking it 

Update:

Okay, so a friend on another forum corrected the Spanish (apparently Google translate did mostly a good job), and I sent the Spanish translation team an email. Haven't heard anything from them yet, but it's only been a day. Hope they respond soon though.

In the meantime, I've been looking into the hacking side of things myself. Since I'm intending to translate the 2020 download edition of For Elise, I'm in some luck because that runs on SiglusEngine.

Good News: With the tool SiglusExtract I was able open up and extract many of the game's files.

Bad News: There is no Scene.pck file (in fact to make SiglusExtract work I had to name a black document with that file name). Which means I have no idea how I'm suppose to extract the script.

If anyone has any ideas on how I could extract the script please let me know