H-Games like Sengoku Rance with good combat/gameplay (not just a strict VN), and multiple routes/endings?

GoddessLucy

I am a big fan of Sengoku Rance, and even have the hard copy. I really like the characters, the universe, everything. I have played, or at least tried, most other games by AliceSoft (I also bought Magnum, though the turn-limited gameplay is kinda offputting for me), and was wondering if anyone here may have some good recs I have missed.

I generally prefer darker themes (ex., I am fine with rape and impreg) but things I do not like are ugly bastard, pedophilia, bestiality. If any game has copious amounts of that content, and it is unavoidable, I would really rather not play or buy it. Oh, and I have played Kamidori Alchemy Meister and other Eushlly games, but tbh while I liked the gameplay, the h-content wasn't what I was looking for.

Thank you for any and all recommendations! Also, I am not sure if it matters, but if it changes/adds on to any recommendations you all may give me, I am a straight woman (so female protags are always a bonus, but not a must; I love Rance's character, after all). Thanks again! :)

I want to say translated Venus Blood VNs (Frontier and Hollow) should be interesting to you, but seeing that it has element like lolicon (The heroines is more llooks like lolicon though) and bestiality I figure that I'll try to recommend something else (You can disable the sex scenes though if you want to try it, and you can avoid the contents as long as you didn't put the focus on corrupting the heroines much). As for the other recommendations, just in case you still didn't play it you can try something like Daibanchou, Mamatoto, and Bunny Black, and Aselia along with it's sequel Seinarukana, although it should be noted that both Mamatoto and Bunny Black are linear VNs. Also if you're okay with more linear VN, then you can try Utawarerumono trilogy in that all of those are available for PC. I don't know if you already play all of my recommendations or not, but regardless of that I hope my recommendations here can be helpful to you.

Edited by littleshogun