Cafe Stella Discussion

littleshogun

Well I know that it might not get much reply here (The reason on why nowadays people didn't make discussion thread for new VNs releases in here), but let me try on this here. Anyway Cafe Stella here is more or less within Yuzusoft territory in which they finally manage to make a VN based on cafe (They always have it at their VNs), and in here we have them mix it with supernatural element. So what do you think about this VN if you already finished with it? Or do you look forward to this VN and already play it? In any case, have fun with Cafe Stella.

PS - The link to the Steam store page of it.

Edited by littleshogun

16 minutes ago, adamstan said:

It looks nice - I don't think I'll jump into it immediately, but I'll bookmark it on Steam ;) When reading the summary for some reason I thought about Palette's SakuSaku and Chrono Clock.

Perhaps you thought about Sakusaku due to both it and Cafe Stella having (v spoilers for sakusaku)

Spoiler

Shinigami and a protagonist that was saved from dying.

Edited by alexfang452
Wanted to state something in case someone haven't read through sakusaku yet.

2 hours ago, alexfang452 said:

Perhaps you thought about Sakusaku due to both it and Cafe Stella having (v spoilers for sakusaku)

Hide contents

Shinigami and a protagonist that was saved from dying.

Yes, that seems to be the reason :) Now that I think about it, I've read yet another shinigami VN - Shinigami no Kiss wa Wakare no Aji, it was nice, but the setting a bit different ;)

Edited by adamstan