VN where the protagonist is not the only man having sex

CrazyShinigami

Like the title says, I want VNs where guys other than the MC play an active role during sex scenes. 

I'm simply tired of seeing VNs with 7, 15, 50 heroines in which the protagonist is the only man getting in the action.

I'm not exactly looking for NTR, since I'm not really concerned about the relationship between the MC and the heroines,

but knowing that it might be unavoidable, I just don't want the MC to dwell too much on it. For example:

• Acceptable NTR: Choukou Tenshi Escalayer - The MC doesn't care about sharing the girl or if she loses in battle and is raped.
  • Non-Acceptable NTR: Games from Atelier Sakura - The MC is all about having his wife/girlfriend being stolen from him, 

I don't mind if the MC have a moment of heartbreak by being betrayed, but I don't want it to define the whole story.

Also, before someone suggests, I did search tags like 'Sex with Others' and a few others on VNDB, but most come from a single

scene in the whole game, and other times I even find games having the content but not the tags. That's why I'm seeking help here.

Other things to note.

- I did put that number of heroines, but it's just an example. I'm fine with even a single one if there is the content I'm looking for.

- And I'm searching for translated games. 

I hope I expressed clearly what I want, and thanks in advance for everyone who helps.

In the oddest way, I'll present a VN that probably isn't what you're looking for but does fulfil the idea.
Fxxx Me Royally!!
Additionally the other translated title from the same developer would also fulfil the conditions.

However, if you don't care for Otome, I've got to admit that I'm all out of ideas. Barring some games that have scenes for the bad guys, like Alicesoft games, or something like School Days which has a bit of everything but it's really minor, I don't recall clearly any games which fit these characteristics.

On 3/15/2022 at 7:21 PM, Mr Poltroon said:

In the oddest way, I'll present a VN that probably isn't what you're looking for but does fulfil the idea.
Fxxx Me Royally!!
Additionally the other translated title from the same developer would also fulfil the conditions.

However, if you don't care for Otome, I've got to admit that I'm all out of ideas. Barring some games that have scenes for the bad guys, like Alicesoft games, or something like School Days which has a bit of everything but it's really minor, I don't recall clearly any games which fit these characteristics.

Like you said, you presented a game that attended the requirements, but it's not really what I'm looking for.

Although I'm not completely against Otome Games, since I played some for the history, when it comes to 18+, it simply doesn't do it for me.

It's basically the reverse of the NTR going too deep in the feelings of the characters, just in a non-depressing way.

I have played quite a few titles from Alicesoft, but taking a second look I found this Haru Urare, that I still haven't played and fits the bill.

On 3/18/2022 at 2:46 AM, Silvz said:

Do you need to >see< it happening? Because in White Album 2, although not explicit at all, it is heavily implied that the hero's best friend is very popular with women.

Many vn's have populsr friends. Its either that or clowns. They usually stay single though for some reason.

Well looks like it's indeed quite hard to fulfill your request seeing that most of the VNs that has the element that you said is more or less involved NTR. That said, there's some VNs that can be said to be closer to what you want. One of those is Dohna Dohna in which ithas same gameplay as of Haru Urare (Well the former is the improved version of the latter), so you can try it if you interested with Haru Urare. Speaking of same gameplay, you can try Escalayer in case you still didn't play it yet seeing that it has same gameplay as Haruka. Other VNs that I can recommend here is Taimanin Yukikaze and it's sequel, in which the MC is more or less has less presence although it might be not the one that you look into. In any case, I hope that my recommendations here will be helpful to you even though you may already play some of it.