Can you guys recommend me VNs in which MC(guy) is handsome and popular among girls?

Rahman N

Natsu no Ame - MC is a popular football player in their school, untranslated though

Swallowtail - A bit of a polarizing work, personally I liked it. The MC is extremely popular and referred to as handsome by the school, has a lot of ex-relationships with some heroines. Also untranslated

Kind of hard to find vn's with a handsome or popular MC, usually it's just "average" mc

Just now, Larxe1 said:

usually it's just "average" mc

Damn True 

1 minute ago, Larxe1 said:

Natsu no Ame - MC is a popular football player in their school, untranslated though

Swallowtail - A bit of a polarizing work, personally I liked it. The MC is extremely popular and referred to as handsome by the school, has a lot of ex-relationships with some heroines. Also untranslated

Thanks for Suggestions. ❤️

I suppose you can try something like Ikikoi or Otoboku, although it should be noted that both VNs are have the popular MC that to say has some unique circumstances. For more detail in Ikikoi we have two of the heroines are tsundere and the MC basically has strong mental, while in Otoboku the MC is disguised as the female in order to enter all girl school and instantly liked by his fellow schoolmates. I don't know if you'll gonna like those VNs or not, but regardless of that I hope my recommendations here will be helpful to you.

Edited by littleshogun

On 3/8/2022 at 2:24 PM, littleshogun said:

the MC is disguised as the female in order to enter all girl school and instantly liked by his fellow schoolmates

Pretty Interesting plot ig. Thanks for the suggestion.

On 3/8/2022 at 2:24 PM, littleshogun said:

I hope my recommendations here will be helpful to you.

Sure. That's a given.

On 3/3/2022 at 11:04 AM, Kennedy Krane said:

that's literary 90% of the VN market

Well My recent VNs are ordinary guys or not so good looking guys getting popular girls route. So for a change of pace I asked for the opposite of our always-ordinary looking(ordinary in terms of talents and other features too).

On 3/2/2022 at 2:45 PM, Clephas said:

Draculius

Aoi Tori

Ojou-sama no Hanbun wa Ren'ai de Dekiteimasu

The Otoboku Series (Otome ga Boku ni Koishiteiru)

Hyper→Highspeed→Genius

RE:Birth Colony (plotge though)

Added all of them to Wishlist. Thanks for suggestion.

On 3/2/2022 at 2:45 PM, Clephas said:

Hyper→Highspeed→Genius

Is this VN getting an English translation for now? Or it won't be translated? I am waiting for it to be translated. Do you know Any new information about its project?

On 3/12/2022 at 9:57 AM, Rahman N said:

Added all of them to Wishlist. Thanks for suggestion.

Is this VN getting an English translation for now? Or it won't be translated? I am waiting for it to be translated. Do you know Any new information about its project?

No.  I believe there used to be a project, but it has probably fallen apart, as there is no entry on vndb for it anymore.

On 3/12/2022 at 10:57 PM, Rahman N said:

There's one that was licensed on by Sol Press, although they already stopped their VN localization and to make it worse they not be able to paid the tax thus causing the company being suspended. So yeah it's more like that the company is fall apart and thus forced to abandon the license with one of those is HHG, and whether we can see the project revived or not is up to whether Windmill willing to break the contract with Sol Press or not and then ask another company to localize it, which apparently is easier said than done if Laplacian's reason to localize Aojashin by themselves (And causing much headache in the process) is any indication.

Edited by littleshogun