Hoshi Ori Yume Mirai: Perfect Edition Complete Patch Released

PyroCyan

The complete patch for Hoshi Ori PE (https://vndb.org/r84986) has been released. 

Hoshi Ori PE adds in scenes and CGs that were in the Vita version of Hoshi Ori. 

The download link to the patch can be found here: https://github.com/hanabiworks/Hoshi-Ori-Yume-Mirai-Perfect-Edition-English-Translation

Hello there, and congratulations for your release!

Seeing the VNDB, the group that you worked with is doing some Portugese translation, but what caught my eye is Gin'iro, Haruka, so I must ask: is there a possibility that you could finish the translation?

• 3 weeks later...

Late to comment on this, and let me say congratulation in regard of the release. While to me that there's no much in change of the VN itself, at least the fans now have the option to enjoy the contents that were exclusive for all age edition, so thanks for it. Good luck to whichever project that you'll be handle in the future.

Congrats for the release. It's graphic is totally awesome 👋 👍with a lot of extra scene🥰. The only issue is some of the dialogue doesn't have text and voice. The textbox is empty without text and no voice. This was happened after I copy the scene.pck file to installation folder. When I used old scene.pck file there is no issue like this, although some new text is untranslated. Found this problem in Rikka route. Haven't try other routes yet.

Here's some of the proof:

4PPWuaX.png

ZS8uAsm.png

l2aAKor.jpg

oKgeeYx.jpg

Ftbwr5i.jpg

There are more but I won't upload all of it.

Thank you for reading this 🙏 and if there's way to fix this, please share it.

Edited by Kx777