LJEARTS

8 hours ago, Astolfic said:

Aunque la parte del luchador profesional suena prometedora, parece que ambas ideas son recicladas del mencionado "chico coquetea en la escuela secundaria". Misma idea, diferentes escenarios. No obstante, te deseo la mejor de las suertes.

that may be true, but the approach is different, since he is not in school, and the women that he meets are from the world of wrestling, in addition to the fact that the protagonist must train to become a wrestler star, and he also has to deal with family problems beyond his control

• 10 months later...

Ooh, an idea I had but decided to abandon was the guy is in college studying to be a teacher, and the girls all have different majors (I think my heroines had business, chem, math, philosophy and art), and their different routes influenced what kind of teacher MC becomes. Also they found a club called the 'Silly Research Society' where they get together every fortnight and someone gives a talk/presentation/'seminar' on literally whatever they feel like over afternoon tea :P

• 3 months later...
  • LJEARTS changed the title to ...