Unreadable error during sono hanabira game plays

WOLF428

23 minutes ago, Zakamutt said:

japanese unicode locale will make error readable

that said idk if that will fix it shrug it's been too long since I played I think there might be a way try searching

uhhh it went from unreadable to readable but in japanese, still thanks you anyways

18 minutes ago, Zakamutt said:

It's failing to read a file in the folder, are you sure they're not corrupted / set to read only / you didn't put sonohana in a folder path that has weird characters like ü in it like C:\users\überlingen\sonohana\ or whatever (or the path is just really long)

how to know if they corrupted? i'm testing other part but they seem to running, but i click test for few times so maybe it doesnt count, it happen when i get to the middle part of the game so i dont know if they corrupted or not

7 minutes ago, Zakamutt said:

you can't really most of the time (people don't usually publish hashes for their vn installs...), better to just redownload and see if problem fixed

oh my god its 3am in my country i just want to see sum girls kissing and then go to sleep 😭

18 hours ago, Zakamutt said:

you can't really most of the time (people don't usually publish hashes for their vn installs...), better to just redownload and see if problem fixed

okay so i finally got time to redownload it again and the same error keep showing in the same part last time