NTR Please

Myusername08

To me, there's a very big difference between NTR (all its forms) in self-acknowledged nukige/hentai manga/hentai anime and NTR in other type of works (the line is often less evident between cheating and NTR, but lets call it NTR anyway), although the delta may vary of course. NTR in 'normal' works carries a lot more impact for me because :

- often I'm more involved with the characters, maybe because authors took more time to develop them

- my mindset in approaching the work is not set to the same values

- the gap between X and NTR makes it brutal (X being anything else that carries the work, for example story, moe etc.).

- NTR in nukige/hentai works often is the center of everything, and the work is filled with NTR clichés... "you read a few (saimin, blackmail, willing, that makes 3 ? lol, ok I know that's not all, but you get it), you read them all" is not so far from the truth from my point of view.

Anyway, maybe that's just me but I think you should precise what kind of work you are searching for. Sorry if my post in undesired ^^.

PS : by the way, School Days is a good example : it's not a nukige, NTR is not the central theme but is present.

PPS : another better example (manga/anime) : Kimi no Iru Machi. The NTR component is less present than in any nukige or hentai specialized, but it's far more impactful for me.

Edited by Bredan

Understand where you're coming from, but it's a sexual fantasy on my end, so true everything in the genre tends to be remarkably derivative, it's all been done before and I've probably played or read some form of it all, but that doesn't stop me from loving it and enjoying the fantasy, and hopefully immersing myself in the character.

As you may have guessed based on my previous post, I've not read a lot of them but if you don't mind nukige then, VNDB is really useful for this kind of request (it's good non-nukige ones that are hard to find with VNDB, perhaps because the fetish component is less marked or 'pure'). I encourage you to use it.

Anyway, here's 2 I kinda liked (untranslated though) :

- Soredemo Tsuma o Ai Shiteru

- Hajimete no Kanojo

Well there's some unique request here. Anyway if you want to read some NTR I can recommend something like My Mother Kyoko (OELVN), Kedamono, NTR Homestay, Kanobitch, and Iro Yoridori. I don't know if you already play those VNs or not, but in case you still don't know those VNs then I hope my recommendations here can be helpful to you.