Any VNs with Rural and Relaxing backround like Summer Pockets with SOL moments?

Rahman N

In case you want more, there's Yosuga no Sora (While technically it's still unfinished, actually you can already read it in English for the whole VN), Umikana, Kemomusu, and ATRI. I don't know if you already play those VNs or not, but in case you still didn't play it yet then I hope my recommendations here can be helpful to you.

1 hour ago, littleshogun said:

In case you want more, there's Yosuga no Sora (While technically it's still unfinished, actually you can already read it in English for the whole VN), Umikana, Kemomusu, and ATRI. I don't know if you already play those VNs or not, but in case you still didn't play it yet then I hope my recommendations here can be helpful to you.

Thank you so much again for Your recommendations!
Yosuga no sora is a must read on my list.
Any other like Umikana ?
Smee or Moenovels like rural backrounds are okay too.
I wil try the other two .

Translated / in English:

World End Syndrome - while it's console-only, it is translated, and can be also played on PC via Switch emulators. Key's AIR also takes place in a small town. Yukizakura also should work - it's rural setting, but in winter. And Katawa Shoujo perhaps?

As for untranslated ones that I read and enjoyed - Himawari no Kyoukai to Nagai Natsuyasumi and Natsuzora Kanata. Especially the latter has setting very similar to Summer Pockets.

Then there's also yet-untranslated Umikana's sequel - Ano Hi no Tabibito, Fureau Mirai.

Edited by adamstan

Amatsutsumi (future release in English)

Haruka ni Aogi, Uruwashi no (future FTL release)

Unfortunately, the rest of my suggestions are all untranslated.

Natsuiro Recipe

Izayoi no Fortuna

Tasogare no Sinsemilla

Koko Kara Natsu no Innocence

Sakura, Sakimashita

1/2 Summer

Toppara

Tamayura Mirai

On 1/9/2022 at 5:02 AM, Clephas said:

Unfortunately, the rest of my suggestions are all untranslated.

I mostly added my wishlist on your suggestions from previous posts!
No problem! I will add it in my wishlist too.
Thanks for suggesting and for you Valuable time!

On 1/8/2022 at 6:20 PM, sid.vnlr said:

Of the rural setting VN's in English, besides the ones already recommended here and in order of release (old to new)

1. Never 7

2. Snow Sakura

3. AIR

4. Eden* They Were Only Two, On The Planet.

Snow sakura and Never 7 are new to me . Gonna try it soon.
Air and Eden are on my list for long time.
Thanks for suggesting.

On 1/8/2022 at 5:25 PM, adamstan said:

Translated / in English:

World End Syndrome - while it's console-only, it is translated, and can be also played on PC via Switch emulators. Key's AIR also takes place in a small town. Yukizakura also should work - it's rural setting, but in winter. And Katawa Shoujo perhaps?

As for untranslated ones that I read and enjoyed - Himawari no Kyoukai to Nagai Natsuyasumi and Natsuzora Kanata. Especially the latter has setting very similar to Summer Pockets.

Then there's also yet-untranslated Umikana's sequel - Ano Hi no Tabibito, Fureau Mirai.

Thank you for the suggestions! 
As for Untranslated ones, Which level of Japanese is required to understand it? 

1 hour ago, Rahman N said:

As for Untranslated ones, Which level of Japanese is required to understand it? 

That's tough question ;) I haven't taken any of the JLPT tests, but I estimate I'm somewhere between N4 and N3 levels. I often had to look up unknown words, but I think I understood most of the text, and I enjoyed it. FWIW, I think from the titles listed, I found Natsuzora Kanata to be relatively easy - compared to other untranslated VNs I've read. I think the most important thing is to be familiar with grammar, so you get the sentences structure, and eventually just look up unknown words.

On 1/10/2022 at 11:14 AM, adamstan said:

That's tough question ;) I haven't taken any of the JLPT tests, but I estimate I'm somewhere between N4 and N3 levels. I often had to look up unknown words, but I think I understood most of the text, and I enjoyed it. FWIW, I think from the titles listed, I found Natsuzora Kanata to be relatively easy - compared to other untranslated VNs I've read. I think the most important thing is to be familiar with grammar, so you get the sentences structure, and eventually just look up unknown words.

Thank you so much for your Cooperation and Help!