Questions Related to Island VN(Spoiler Alert Below)

Rahman N

Completed All endings so far in Island VN.
Damn They confused me so much.

Spoiler

Firstly Why there are two Rinnes(Kuon and Rinne) there in 1999 AD? I know that Ice age Rinne travelled to future by Cold sleeping machine . Then who is the another rinne? How she and Ice age Rinne are connected? 
Secondly Maria already had a Hunch that who might be the father of Rinne by DNA tests? It is  Setsuna right? If not Then who is the father of present Rinne? 
Lastly What is with the ending? Is the main character again going to repeat the same events again? That carving/drawing of setsuna and rinne seems to be done again and again. What do they come to indicate here?

What is your Review on this VN? Do you like it? Which parts you dont like? Which moments felt emotional to you?
can you guys suggest Any other VNs which covers Time travel or Seems like a Frontwing VN?
Even I know only Grisaia fruit and Island among their translated ones ? Are there any Frontwing VNs which are translated? 

Thanks for Reading this Post! 
La-la La-la iRangers!

Spoiler

Kuon is Rinné from the Winter arc.  Rinne from the Summer arc is the daughter of Kuon and Setsuna.  Fun little piece they put in btw, Setsuna lists his acceptable age range for a partner as 13-37 and Kuon is 13 in Winter and 37 36 in Summer.  As for the ending, it's somewhat open to interpretation, but I've always believed it to mean that the Summer and Winter arcs have been occurring in a cycle long term and Setsuna had been unable to escape the cycle because his memory never survived cold sleep/time travel until now.  Now that he's able to maintain those memories he plans to use the next cycle to forge a better future for the Island.

As for my review of it, the first time I read it I actually felt largely neutral towards it due to the fact that I started right after finishing Grisaia and was kinda upset that it was absolutely nothing like Grisaia (I was trying to fill the void in my heart that Labyrinth/Eden/Phantom Trigger never could).  I recently reread it on account of a friend reading it for the first time and now that I no longer had such an unreasonable expectation of it I must say that I am quite fond of it and would even just barely place it in my top 10 favorite VNs.

For other VNs by Frontwing that've been translated, you can probably check VNDB.  For other VNs with time travel (or equivalent) unfortunately any I'd recommend I actually cannot recommend because knowing about time travel going in would be a spoiler.  That said, I believe Steins;gate is about time travel and was very well received (haven't read it myself tho).

4 hours ago, GXOALMD said:
  Hide contents

Kuon is Rinné from the Winter arc.  Rinne from the Summer arc is the daughter of Kuon and Setsuna.  Fun little piece they put in btw, Setsuna lists his acceptable age range for a partner as 13-37 and Kuon is 13 in Winter and 37 36 in Summer.  As for the ending, it's somewhat open to interpretation, but I've always believed it to mean that the Summer and Winter arcs have been occurring in a cycle long term and Setsuna had been unable to escape the cycle because his memory never survived cold sleep/time travel until now.  Now that he's able to maintain those memories he plans to use the next cycle to forge a better future for the Island.

As for my review of it, the first time I read it I actually felt largely neutral towards it due to the fact that I started right after finishing Grisaia and was kinda upset that it was absolutely nothing like Grisaia (I was trying to fill the void in my heart that Labyrinth/Eden/Phantom Trigger never could).  I recently reread it on account of a friend reading it for the first time and now that I no longer had such an unreasonable expectation of it I must say that I am quite fond of it and would even just barely place it in my top 10 favorite VNs.

For other VNs by Frontwing that've been translated, you can probably check VNDB.  For other VNs with time travel (or equivalent) unfortunately any I'd recommend I actually cannot recommend because knowing about time travel going in would be a spoiler.  That said, I believe Steins;gate is about time travel and was very well received (haven't read it myself tho).

This is more or less correct.  

Spoiler

The way the writer tried to portray it was that the events of the story were repeating themselves eternally over a massive period of time rather than an actual time loop.  To be honest, that was one of the reasons I diss this VN every chance I get.  It really is stretching the suspension of disbelief, even by my standards.