Can someone help me work out the timeline in Spirit Hunter NG? (Spoilers)

OdaNova

(I hope this is the correct forum to put this in. Also, please don't mind my atrocious spelling of the names of characters, I'm terrible at remembering them.)

I bought and played Spirit Hunter NG, because I liked the original Death Mark game.

At first I breezed through with the bad ending, which was fantastic, and then I replayed for the Normal ending (nice) and the rather lacklustre Golden End.

Along the way, my wires appear to have been crossed, so I'm seeking help clarifying whether I'm right/wrong on this.

So here's my understanding of the story;

Spoiler

Long ago an evil spirit called Kaguya gets sealed in a mirror. Her MO is to play games with people until she wins, whereupon she discards/destroys the person in question. The person who sealed her away passes on the responsibility to their descendants, as the seal must be renewed every ten years. The seal is renewed by giving her a doll to play with basically.

Eventually Mirokyu (the author) is handed the responsibility of maintaining the seals. He suffers an accident that destroys his spiritual powers. So he devises the NG, to turn humans into dolls and seal Kaguya.

(This is information from Ban and the Screaming Author case)

30 years ago - He abducts and changes Hana Manabe

20 years ago - He abducts Ai Mishima

10 years ago - He abducts Sachi Kishima

6 months ago - Tubasa Aoi goes missing and we surmise she is changed into a crane, which dies and eventually becomes the "Screaming author" spirit

I'm with it up to this point, but then in the later case, the store fire is suggested to happen 10 years ago, and Murasami (I think) is said to be suffering from Kaguya's game. 

How can this be the case, if the seals are still in place 10 years ago?  Shouldn't Kaguya be stuck in the mirror unable to cross over at that point? I understand that she might be able to 'listen in' due to the weakening seals but nothing suggested she could come out of it/do her curses at that point.

From what we saw, it is Tubasa's 'seal' that sets off Kaguya, because Tubasa is an 'adult', Kaguya becomes more interested in adults, so she goes after Mirokyu - who we find dead. Kaguya says he refused to play, and died quickly.  And from this point, Kaguya goes on her rampage.

So, my questions would be;

1. How could Kaguya escape to do her games 10 years ago when she should be sealed? (From what we see, when she's sealed, she can't even keep people in a coma/cursed.)

2. How and Why did the Tubasa seal fail and how did it fail so quickly? Surely, even if they're an adult, the seal should have stayed for 10 years and then Kaguya should have done her rampage at that point?

I feel like either I've missed some information on the Tubasa case, or I've missed something somewhere else? I'm pretty sure Ban says Tubasa went missing "half a year ago" at the start of the Screaming Author case, and I'm pretty sure Tubasa is the trigger for Kaguya's interest in adults and her newfound desire to get out and ruin the days of her 'daddies' as she says, but it seems like the timelines don't sync up, so I need the information I've missed basically. :)

Any help, much appreciated.