help with extracting the osts

2 minutes ago, CriticalMomento said:

i tried extracting the data.xp3 , didnt select any encryption ( idk if it has any or what kind )
and it said shows this https://prnt.sc/22e3htk

Any list item that says <dir> next to it is a folder so there will be files or more folders inside all of them. You just need to double click them to open. Double click the ... at the top to go up a folder in the tree.

In order to find what you're looking for you'll need to explore in those folders a little bit. The alter and system folders are where I would start.

19 minutes ago, tahu157 said:

Also, is there an xp3 file called bgm.xp3 by chance? If there is, then that is where your music will be hiding out.

nah

21 minutes ago, tahu157 said:

Any list item that says <dir> next to it is a folder so there will be files or more folders inside all of them. You just need to double click them to open. Double click the ... at the top to go up a folder in the tree.

In order to find what you're looking for you'll need to explore in those folders a little bit. The alter and system folders are where I would start.

i see , most are image type or .ks so i am confused

They might be in some of the other <dir> listings but based on the names I see in your screenshot it doesn't seem like they would be in any of them. Are there any other xp3 files in the VN's folder? If there are then try opening those too. Any archive with audio should be a pretty large file.

EDIT:

For my personal reference because Lightshot isn't display the image

u-g5f5ETTJm8YwZm0WA0hA.png

Edited by tahu157

5 hours ago, tahu157 said:

They might be in some of the other <dir> listings but based on the names I see in your screenshot it doesn't seem like they would be in any of them. Are there any other xp3 files in the VN's folder? If there are then try opening those too. Any archive with audio should be a pretty large file.

EDIT:

For my personal reference because Lightshot isn't display the image

u-g5f5ETTJm8YwZm0WA0hA.png

oh sorry abt the lightshot
couldnt extract it but someone else did the music extraction for me