Winter Themed VN

Sillysa

12 hours ago, tahu157 said:

Guilty Crown: Lost Christmas

Winter Polaris (Is your avatar from this VN? Looks like she may be.)

Ty for reply 🙂 I already know about Guilty Crown but I will check out WInter Polaris ty
My profile pic is from manga called Higanbana no Saku Yoru ni It is a very short manga but is amazing, give it a try you could read it in one go.

5 hours ago, Zalor said:

The all time classic winter VN (literally where the term 'sad girls in snow' came from) would be Kanon. White Album 2 also is probably worth checking out. 

Sepia Tears is a fun little EVN I read recently that also is winter themed. 

I already read Kanon but I will check out White Album and Sepia Tears. I've heard of White Album but never really gave it a try, ty.

On 12/8/2021 at 4:48 AM, Stormwolf said:

swan song

I couldn't second this more, and honestly I'm ashamed that one of my all time favorite VNs didn't come to mind until you mentioned it. I think it's because I assumed the OP was looking for a comfy/cozy winter vibe and that blinded me a bit. I first read Swan Song in December literally 10 years ago, and it fit the season perfectly. It was also turning 2012 so the apocalyptic aspect of it was also perfectly fitting.

In case you still searching the VNs, then I can suggest you either Remember11 or Sekimeiya with the latter is OELVN. Other than that, there's ef and True Remembrance with the former has sex scenes so you can get the Steam version of it. There's also Kara no Shoujo duology, although both of those have sex scenes though. Lastly there's Miagete in which ironically it should be good seeing that it didn't have the sex scenes (The translated version) thanks to Pulltop. I hope that my recommendations here can be helpful to you.