Apocalyptic/post apocalyptic recs

Vekili

Tokyo Babel

Tokyo Necro

Bradyon Veda

Komorebi no Nostalgica (It is after a massive world war between sentient humanoid AIs and humanity that concluded with humanity's defeat and a peace agreement.  Things have settled in the wake and society has been rebuilt, but problems remain.  It is primarily a nakige.) Edit: To clarify, this is not a 'wasteland' style post-apocalypse.  Rather, what was lost was history and culture, as a major hack destroyed the internet archives which had become responsible for retaining most of human culture and history from the late nineteenth through the twenty-first century.

Sousei Kitan Aerial (Muv-luv alternative type situation)

Hotel

Venus Blood Hypno/Hollow

Shuumatsu Shoujo Gensou Alicematic 

Any and all of the Soleil games by Skyfish

Baldr Sky

Fake Azure Arcology and Re:Birth Colony (games based long after a massive apocalypse, both based in arcologies)

Owaru Sekai to Birthday

Reminiscence (centuries post-apocalypse, underground arcology)

Sorceress Alive

Strawberry Feels

Harumade, Kururu

Natsukumo Yururu

As for my recommendations, well let me recommend both of Island and Utawarerumono (And it's sequels) in that while I don't know if it can fulfill your need at least I can say both are good VNs on it's own. For the VNs that was more in line with what you interested, there're Raillore, Mirai Radio, and soon to be released Kunado Kokuki. I hope my recommendations here can be helpful to you.

Edited by littleshogun