I'm working on in a Dating Game...

LJEARTS

hi folks, i'm in an early stage of development, i'm working on a dating sim game with some details of life simulation and humorous adventure ... the simple plot is of a teenager in the last year of high school who moves to a small town and live adventures there, work, fall in love, moments +18 haha, among other things ... I would like to know your opinions about what things you like about these games, ideas, recommendations, etc ... I await your answers ...

Well I'm into dating sim and have played a lot of them.

I like the idea of 18+ content but which possible, it would not be bad to turn 18+ content on and off, so we can choose to play with 18+ content or not. 

I like adventure part and it would not be bad idea to have club in it, so main character can join club and get involved with people that way.

Have shopping mall it's not bad idea, so main character can buy gifts and give it to her beloved or for to win his heart.

She can buy things for herself for to get status up such as charms.

It would not be bad to add friendship route or bad endings like which she get a boyfriend but she it's cheating on him, it would lead to a bad ending. 

• 1 year later...

That sounds like an interesting concept! I'm a big fan of dating sims and life simulation games, so I'm excited to see how this one turns out. My main suggestion would be to consider incorporating some relatable and reverse characters, like an old Ukraine woman, to appeal to a wider audience. You can also include some cultural elements, like incorporating the small towns unique customs and traditions. It will make the game more interesting to people from different countries and will make it also look like a political statement. Can't wait to see more updates on the development of the game! 

Edited by LuisSilvan