H2x1_NSwitchDS_VenusImprobableDreams.jpg

Venus: Improbable Dream

VNDB

Steam

Nintendo Switch Store

PS4/PS5 Store

Xbox X|S Series/Xbox One Store

~Summary~

Born with a birth defect that he despises, Kakeru struggles with severe anxiety and depression. But when he's placed in the after-school music club as an attempt to coax him out of his shell, a world of new possibilities is reopened to him. It's here that he meets Fujiwara Haruka, a disabled girl with a shy disposition and a gift for music. As the two of them begin to connect, Kakeru remembers what it's like to yearn for friends, to be confident in himself, and most importantly, to have a dream.

Venus: Improbable Dream is an immersive visual novel experience focused on mental health and personal identity. Guide Kakeru’s decisions as he takes steps towards facing inner fears and reclaiming his life. Player choice affects how the narrative will progress, including special dialogue to discover for key scenes. Will you help Kakeru achieve something he never thought possible?

~Ending Guidelines~

Venus: Improbable Dream has four possible endings.  Unlike regular dating sim VNs, there aren't various love interests to choose from - Haruka is the only character with a route.  The endings revolve around how you develop Kakeru's relationship with her, and what happens between the two along the way.  There are two bad endings, one good ending, and the true ending.  There's no particular recommended play order, and there is also no game-enforced playing order - all endings are available from the start.  However, for satisfaction's sake, it's somewhat better to get the good ending before the true ending; this gives you an emotional viewpoint of how enjoyable the good ending is, and then just how much more satisfying the true ending is on top of that.  That said, you can still reach the endings in whichever order you like, and nothing spoils!

As well as the endings, the first chapter of the game features choices that unlock special scenes that allow you to learn important things about Haruka that are never mentioned elsewhere in the game.  While these scenes and choices do not contribute to which ending you're going to get, they're fun to explore, as each one answers certain questions that I'm sure most players will have about Haruka, as well as giving you some comedic and heart-warming moments that you won't want to miss.  There are no special guidelines for collecting all of these scenes - simply save at each choice during Chapter 1 of the game, when you're presented with a choice between Kakeru and Haruka going to the library or eating lunch, and choose a different one each time.  There are four library scenarios and four lunch scenarios.

The following route guidelines will show you how to achieve the four endings!  Don't forget to save at every choice!  Click the spoiler boxes to reveal the guides.  Bold purple choices are the ones to take.

~Route Guidelines~

qUsVTIUp_400x400.jpg

Good Ending

Spoiler

Chapter 1 choices:  any choices are fine and will not affect the outcome.

Chapter 2:  "I'm going to perform with the group"

"I'd like to do a solo performance"

"Ask what she thinks about joining the group again"

"Forget it"

YUyjMFp0Scezv6d6TJLt_HgwNzd07T5kqz7C1

True Ending

Spoiler

"I should just tell her"

"I should keep it to myself"

EwW-J-MW8AcsLrx?format=jpg&name=small

Bad Ending 1

Spoiler

"Ask what she thinks about joining the group again"

"Forget it"

EubScPhWQAI0Mnj?format=jpg&name=360x360

Bad Ending 2

Spoiler

"I should just tell her"

"I should keep it to myself"

Edited by Borealis

• Guest changed the title to [Request] Venus: Improbable Dream Walkthrough
  • Mr Poltroon changed the title to Venus: Improbable Dream
  • Mr Poltroon locked this topic