Corruption Arcs in Visual Novels.

ztrepzilius

2 hours ago, ztrepzilius said:

Opposite of Redemption Arcs. I'm looking for protagonists started as an average Joe or Heroic Guy. They become more evil as the story progress.

Ironically, your best choice is probably the Venus Blood series... to be more specific, Empire, Frontier, and Hypno.  The main characters aren't virtuous (considering the series' theme it is inevitable that they won't be), but if you pick the Chaos paths, they are about as corrupted as you could want.

Madou Koukaku- In this game, how you play the effort to conquer the region the game takes place in determines whether the protagonist is a virtuous ruler or a corrupt monster or something in between.  

Draculius- This isn't precisely a 'corruption arc', but the true path of Draculius has the protagonist's values change dramatically during the route from a relatively normal young man to a vampire capable of being ruthless to protect his family.

Phantom of Inferno- The protagonist starts out as a normal guy but gets retrained into an assassin after being memory-wiped.

Ryakudatsusha no In'en- I'm going to be blunt... this game is probably the most guro-rapey on my list of recs, and I only really recommend it because the protagonist redeems himself in its sequel, Ryuukishi Bloody Saga.  This game is full of the worst kind of depravity and atrocities you can think of, so I honestly recommend that most people avoid it, despite the high quality of the storytelling.

Suisei Ginka- one of the bad ending has the protagonist fall into corruption.

Yurikago yori Tenshi Made-

Spoiler

In one path, the protagonist goes insane and sets out to kill god.

Ayakashibito- Touko path, however redemption follows, so it might not be what you want.

Semiramis no Tenbin- Mild corruption from the beginning, mostly a shifting of moral values regarding sex (he doesn't become a rapist though) and manipulating people.

Abyss Homicide Club- Degree of corruption/madness depends on the path.

Blade x Bullet- really, the protagonist is evil from the beginning, but it is a great corrupt fallen world.

Akeiro Kaikitan- Might not be what you want, but in Youko's path 

Spoiler

the protagonist loses his humanity and becomes a ghost-eating monster who takes pleasure in devouring lost souls.

Most of the Soleil games by Skyfish have at least one corruption arc/bad ending.

Psychologic Love Comedy- Corruption and madness in the little sister's path.

Edit: Muramasa